Bullnose Forums

Glove Box and Ash Tray Light Bulbs

I'll check Big Blue tomorrow. 5/85 build.

Every Bullnose that I've seen uses #194 (C2AZ-13466-C) for both ashtray and glovebox. The only place that I can think of that uses the metal base bulbs is the under dash courtesy light, if equipped.

Every Bullnose that I've seen uses #194 (C2AZ-13466-C) for both ashtray and glovebox. The only place that I can think of that uses the metal base bulbs is the under dash courtesy light, if equipped.

Right.

But a 168 with half again as much light might make a good glove box replacement....

Or any of the LED bulbs that go towards reducing wattage drawn, rather than 😳 surface of the Sun.

Right.

But a 168 with half again as much light might make a good glove box replacement....

Or any of the LED bulbs that go towards reducing wattage drawn, rather than 😳 surface of the Sun.

Ok, 194 it is. If you look at the embedded page above, which is from the Documentation/Specifications/Electrical Specifications page you'll see I've struck through the original #'s and added "194". We aren't recommending what people use but just trying to document what the truck came with.