Bullnose Forums

Introduction

OleBrownie

Hello, my name is Chase Myers and i’m an 18 year old from Sugar Land, Texas. I first got into muscle cars when my aunts brother showed me his 69 Charger R/T and I was hooked. My neighbor, who is also on this forum, has a 84 bullnose and I really liked the truck. I found a good price on one and decided to get it as my first truck. Ole Brownie is a 83 F-150 XLT 2WD with about 400K on the body and 12k on the engine it has. It’s a crate engine built 302 with a mild cam and a C6 Trans. I’ve loved getting to know more about trucks as I work on it whenever I get the chance. I’m new to learning about working on my truck and i’m always trying to learn more about it. Jake (my neighbor) had recommended me to join this forum and i’m glad that I did, can’t wait to learn more and be apart of this brethren!

Welcome, Chase! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Suger Land? Used to live in Katy, so I know the area. Would you like to be on our map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu)? We can put you on.

The '69 Charger R/T is the big brother to my '69 Super Bee. I bought a Bee new in '69, and bought this one 15 years ago to restore - but then got into these trucks.

I look forward to following your thread on the truck.

Welcome, Chase! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Suger Land? Used to live in Katy, so I know the area. Would you like to be on our map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu)? We can put you on.

The '69 Charger R/T is the big brother to my '69 Super Bee. I bought a Bee new in '69, and bought this one 15 years ago to restore - but then got into these trucks.

I look forward to following your thread on the truck.

Yes I would like to be added to the map, thank you!