Bullnose Forums

BillyRay's 1981 F100 Restification

BillyRay59

Thanks for the link. I bought an NOS bracket only, thinking I'd find an NOS light just as easily. That's a good deal, I should have gone used.

Just got the radio delete bezel and the antenna delete bezel from eBay. Now the truck matches the buildsheet with no radio ordered.

IMG_8528.jpg.0bf013ebb9dfa0988d352b8f00be92c3.jpg

IMG_8529.jpg.e14ed0fb2310bcb2cd0b87213856e91b.jpg

Just got the radio delete bezel and the antenna delete bezel from eBay. Now the truck matches the buildsheet with no radio ordered.

Found this in the attic of my garage. Ford Truck Caddy from 1984. Not the gun rack type though. Gonna install it this week.

IMG_8444.jpg.c537ce2038d8b2f0e6be6876804e534d.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg.22acde8fb70a184d23a9143883c655b6.jpg

IMG_8443.jpg.49d26b43b7ad4a9760a53224646a7e1d.jpg

That window sticker looks good :nabble_smiley_good:

The guys over on the AMC car forum have been doing that for a while now.

Some even add in options with price if they "up graded" something.

Just a thought you said you cant fill in the center what if someone had a dealer pricing guide to get the price from as I think that is why you cant fill it out right?

Some one must have a guide somewhere.

I think I would still fill out the center as it would be with out the price so it was at least listed so either you can see what options the truck has or when you do get the prices you just have to add them.

Dave ----

Thanks for the compliment!!

I was able to do the pricing at the top. I have the 81 price book. The hard part is in the center where the EPA stuff is. Too much going on, different fonts, sizes, logos. I did start on it again. I'll post another pic when it's done.

Capture.jpg.aa1a473d3dc3c5f19aa728b395a1fcad.jpg

Found this in the attic of my garage. Ford Truck Caddy from 1984. Not the gun rack type though. Gonna install it this week.

Good job on the window sticker. :nabble_smiley_good:

And that's a cool caddy! Even with a Ford part number. Here it is in the 1986 accessories brochure:

Caddy_Pic_In_1986_Brochure.thumb.jpg.a31137b42d4bae7ce2f8dd319c04e3a6.jpg

Good job on the window sticker. :nabble_smiley_good:

And that's a cool caddy! Even with a Ford part number. Here it is in the 1986 accessories brochure:

Wish I could find things like that in the over head in my garage or even the house!

My caddy must be after market as I don't remember any numbers on it and no door, came with my parts truck.

20190914_045750.jpg.f50ace6ca7a80342cd8fdb929227b756.jpg

I do like it for the extra storage room.

I used Velcro to hold it to the back wall. With out it the caddy would rock and bang on the back wall.

Using Velcro it holds it tight but if I want to remove it I can but I will have to work hard to rip the Velcro apart LOL

Dave ----

Wish I could find things like that in the over head in my garage or even the house!

My caddy must be after market as I don't remember any numbers on it and no door, came with my parts truck.

I do like it for the extra storage room.

I used Velcro to hold it to the back wall. With out it the caddy would rock and bang on the back wall.

Using Velcro it holds it tight but if I want to remove it I can but I will have to work hard to rip the Velcro apart LOL

Dave ----

Dave - Yours looks just like mine, which is a DeeZee. It is shown in their brochure here: Documentation/Literature/Misc Literature/DeeZee/DEEZEE CAB ORGANIZER BROCHURE.

Dave - Yours looks just like mine, which is a DeeZee.

I actually like the DeeZee better. It spans more of the cab with more compartments and is open.

Mine now has a 3KW inverter, 12v outlets, USB charger ports, jump-start battery, hand-held radios, flash lights, and camp lights. Plus a fire extinguisher and soon-to-be first aid kit. Also lots of room left.

• 2 months later...

Mine now has a 3KW inverter, 12v outlets, USB charger ports, jump-start battery, hand-held radios, flash lights, and camp lights. Plus a fire extinguisher and soon-to-be first aid kit. Also lots of room left.

Haven't done much lately, no time or $$ but I did get this period correct sticker.

IMG_8639x.thumb.jpg.1b223932c06ee8acbac564ac4dd705c0.jpg

IMG_8638x.thumb.jpg.4323e38c7b3d4bfa5d4910c89c24d301.jpg

Haven't done much lately, no time or $$ but I did get this period correct sticker.

I know previous owners do strange things but could not help but wonder why all the white paint in different areas and kind of looks like for no rhyme or reason other than messing things up. Did they give any explanation or reason or maybe just thought it was the cool thing to do.:nabble_anim_confused: