Bullnose Forums

Quick Introduction

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Andrew & I'm from the SF Bay Area. I came across a 1982 F-150 about a year ago and fell in love immediately.

It's been a great truck now for a year, without any issues. However, I've run across some fuel delivery issues and, looking for resources, discovered this website.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and participate with as much as I can give. This seems like a great community.

Anyway - here's my truck. It's nothing too special, but driving it around brings a smile to my face.

IMG_2947.thumb.jpeg.fad7b2d2de79305ce5fa220caff6f41d.jpeg

Welcome, Andrew! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake: (And glad that you introduced yourself. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Bay area? Would you like to be on our map? It is at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we'd add you if we had a city or a zip.

Nice truck. Now let's go troubleshoot the fuel problems...

Welcome, Andrew! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake: (And glad that you introduced yourself. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

Bay area? Would you like to be on our map? It is at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we'd add you if we had a city or a zip.

Nice truck. Now let's go troubleshoot the fuel problems...

Welcome!