Bullnose Forums

460 EFI Guys

grumpin

You know I can't install a light bulb in three weeks. And I don't eat cookies at nap time. Cookies require coffee, and if I drink coffee just before a nap I'll have to get up in the middle of it to go to the bathroom. :nabble_smiley_blush:

No, you would have to study the light bulb, do an analysis on why it needs replacing, check prices on six different sources, divide by delivery time, add fudge factors. Then think about it before just grabbing one and replacing it.

No, you would have to study the light bulb, do an analysis on why it needs replacing, check prices on six different sources, divide by delivery time, add fudge factors. Then think about it before just grabbing one and replacing it.

Bill - I think you are WRONG! You forgot studying whether it should be replaced with an LED or incandescent bulb, and of what color/temp. You make it way, way too easy! :nabble_smiley_wink:

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of their swap mounts coming to replace the L&L rubber style. They look nice and robust, and the warranty is great.

Obviously a more personal, hands on owner/operator shop - the response to an email inquiry and eventual order processing was slow, but they emailed and apologized about how busy they were. Which I can respect and appreciate.

Their 460 swap mounts arrived. I was a little uneasy with the other rubber style mounts or the work to change them if something went wrong - that feeling is settled with these! Very nice work.

241CE624-F464-4428-9CE4-259EE0C930B7.jpeg.8cbe8baf4b9a711be801806690bf6ddd.jpeg

17445418-1CE8-4D22-9A3B-0EE356F418D2.jpeg.21842f1192a3b6a3545bf164a76413cf.jpeg

8690BE44-42AF-4A2D-8CE1-937FA33546A8.jpeg.87d616bbcdf07a6ae95817a03fbc085f.jpeg

Being from Canada, I opted to take the shortcut and correspond via email versus the call that’s all!

Their 460 swap mounts arrived. I was a little uneasy with the other rubber style mounts or the work to change them if something went wrong - that feeling is settled with these! Very nice work.

Being from Canada, I opted to take the shortcut and correspond via email versus the call that’s all!

Looks nice!

• 6 months later...

As a little update, I got everything back together and the engine in with their universal 460 swap mounts. Front to back, my transmission was exactly where it was before, and the engine is a touch higher with more clearance from the crossmember as he said I would have. I’m very happy with these, and relieved I got away from the rubber swap mounts I had prior.

6D1D6516-136A-441D-AFB8-B843DD6A6ED4.jpeg.daf0c07a0d0d0fd6671b94448d79532f.jpeg

BAEABF2A-06E1-4BD3-BBB3-FDE93B9BB4D9.jpeg.556d92ace1ee846f0f5f555e6f906b5c.jpeg

As a little update, I got everything back together and the engine in with their universal 460 swap mounts. Front to back, my transmission was exactly where it was before, and the engine is a touch higher with more clearance from the crossmember as he said I would have. I’m very happy with these, and relieved I got away from the rubber swap mounts I had prior.

Very nice mounts, hopefully will allow the motion needed for vibration, but definitely shouldn't shear. I also like the single through bolt and the fact that they do not go under the pan rail. Basic design looks like some older Chrysler designs or bigger GM cars, the ones with large torquey engines, Buick, Olds & Pontiac.

If I didn't have a factory 460 I would definitely look into those.

Nice!