Bullnose Forums

Dual snorkle air duct size

I'm pretty sure they are, but I believe I have a Mustang air cleaner so will check tomorrow.

Thanks. Getting my new to me gt air cleaner cleaned up and painted. My truck does not have any of the original ducting left on it. Need to decide what route to go to get dual air ducts installed.

Rick used a set of ducts from a Jeep...

And I bought the exact same ones for my 5.0 as well. I test fitted them below with the old air cleaner, but they're not currently on the truck.

They came from Quadratec...I'll see if I can find the p/n for ya. Edit...here you go:

https://www.quadratec.com/products/51303_03.htm

Good point, Cory. Thanks!

What is the best way to attach them the the core support?

I have nothing to attach the ducts to at this point.

I have two of the factory plastic intake pieces (our trucks only came with one). I haven’t installed them yet though...parts are still on the shelf LOL.

What is the best way to attach them the the core support?

I have nothing to attach the ducts to at this point.

I have two of the factory plastic intake pieces (our trucks only came with one). I haven’t installed them yet though...parts are still on the shelf LOL.

We have zero bullnoses in the junkyard around where i live. Will have to keep my eyes open.

We have zero bullnoses in the junkyard around where i live. Will have to keep my eyes open.

I got my second one from a fellow forum member. Post up a wanted ad, you might find some that way. A lot of people dress up their engine bays and remove those ducts, so they're laying around out there.

I got my second one from a fellow forum member. Post up a wanted ad, you might find some that way. A lot of people dress up their engine bays and remove those ducts, so they're laying around out there.

You can use a right side from a gas truck and a left side from a diesel, but the diesel intake is larger do you have to do some adapting.