Bullnose Forums

1980/81 sliding door lock project

Hi All,

I'm about to make some 316 SS locks for AZtommy.

If I can get another buyer for the 316 version I can probably sell them at $150. That would save him some money and get whoever else wants one a good deal.

The print will happen in the coming week, so let me know. I may even make Tommys today, but I'm not certain I'll get to it in time.

It's a little out of my price range right now but if you do another batch in the future I'd love to hear about it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little out of my price range right now but if you do another batch in the future I'd love to hear about it.

Tell you what, I'll just print them anyway and give Tommy the price break.

Then if someone wants one in the future I'll have it in stock.

We NEED to link this in our marketplace topic! 💡😉

That would be awesome.

For you guys that want the STL and have emailed me. I'll send it soon. I need to change the logos on the bezel. Wouldn't make much sense for you to print Bezels that have Tommy's family names on them.

That would be awesome.

For you guys that want the STL and have emailed me. I'll send it soon. I need to change the logos on the bezel. Wouldn't make much sense for you to print Bezels that have Tommy's family names on them.

You are the BEST. Thanks for doing this. With these rarer than hen's teeth I bet you'll have no problem moving the ss ones. I cant afford them right now but they're already on the wishlist!

That would be awesome.

I've already done it! :nabble_smiley_super:

I have you set as subscribed to that thread. 😉

Tell you what, I'll just print them anyway and give Tommy the price break.

Then if someone wants one in the future I'll have it in stock.

Thank you, im glad these locks are getting attention, im surprised lmc and other vendors don't carry them , you're awesome

• 1 month later...

Please don't forget to leave vendor feedback in the marketplace section 💡

Hey Jim or Gary, do you guys have a spot on the website that I can upload the STL files for guys that want to make plastic sliders and bezels on their home 3D printers?

Tommy's are all done and shipping out tomorrow.