Bullnose Forums

1980/81 sliding door lock project

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Was it here, through email, or something else?

It was through email , how do I contact you on email I do want metal, is it possible they come with the back plate?

thomasjlucero@gmail.com I don't know if my email shows up on here.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

That will work, I also see your reply here. I'll get back to you in email what the lead time looks like.

I am going to be working on the interior of my 1980, and also need the slide locks.

I have an internship where I am going to college at in the center for manufacturing and technology, so I have access to a metal printing setup, in addition to FDM printer and SLA and SLS.

Would you be willing to sell the cad files for the slide locks, as mine were completely missing. I think that they would turn out nicely as a resin print.

I am going to be working on the interior of my 1980, and also need the slide locks.

I have an internship where I am going to college at in the center for manufacturing and technology, so I have access to a metal printing setup, in addition to FDM printer and SLA and SLS.

Would you be willing to sell the cad files for the slide locks, as mine were completely missing. I think that they would turn out nicely as a resin print.

I'm going to make some soon for Aztommy, are you interested in metal? If not I can ship you the CAD so you can do SLA, it's no big deal.

What college? Just curious, I am the director of additive at Ohio States Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence.