Bullnose Forums

Crown Vic swap on a Bullnose

That's cool, thanks for sharing the pics Pete.

Yes thank you.

I knew someone made a kit to box the frame and make it so the CV suspension bolted in as of late.

Before that I seen where guys kind of cut the front off and welded flat stock to make it flat for the CV to bolt to.

Dave ----

Yes thank you.

I knew someone made a kit to box the frame and make it so the CV suspension bolted in as of late.

Before that I seen where guys kind of cut the front off and welded flat stock to make it flat for the CV to bolt to.

Dave ----

The fellow I was helping with the 1956 Dodge used a Mustang II swap, he really needed something a bit heavier as once we got it together he was almost at full compression just sitting there. He pretty well stayed with Mopar running gear except for the narrowed Ford 9" rear. He had all the seams in the front end welded and filled so the doghouse, less the clamshell hood had to be put on as an assembly. It took 4 of us with everything carefully padded and the frame as low as he could get it with the front wheel off.

He had already started wiring it before he asked me to help him. He bought a painless wiring kit which is geared toward GM, so it had a Chevy column in it. He stuck the fuse box way up in the corner of the cab, and then I had to extend the wires to reach the column.