Bullnose Forums

I Bought another Truck without Trying to

Angelo Voltura

Why Google it? Why not just look at Ford's documentation right here on the site: Documentation/Specifications/DSO Codes?

Duh, my bad, I'm getting old. And I can't blame it on me being a newbie either! I've been on many Ford sites over the years, and the Doc/Specs that Gary put together are excellent.

Why Google it? Why not just look at Ford's documentation right here on the site: Documentation/Specifications/DSO Codes?

Duh, my bad, I'm getting old. And I can't blame it on me being a newbie either! I've been on many Ford sites over the years, and the Doc/Specs that Gary put together are excellent.

No prob. Glad others are finding the pages.

DSO 16, so Philly looks like. I did know it was in PA for a while but hard to say where its forever home was for a while.

Got my KCs on the bar tonight, spaced the lights out 2 inches each way as well. The bar is a bit different than dads Bull, but close enough.

20210317_184153.jpg.e2ebab57dc49dabbc3f87e54a443553c.jpg20210317_185238.jpg.355eb0856035d72403bc116a4824ed3d.jpg

DSO 16, so Philly looks like. I did know it was in PA for a while but hard to say where its forever home was for a while.

Got my KCs on the bar tonight, spaced the lights out 2 inches each way as well. The bar is a bit different than dads Bull, but close enough.

Looks very good! :nabble_anim_claps:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks very good! :nabble_anim_claps:

20210320_193156.jpg.172d207bc8c0a1765604624551eddb18.jpg20210320_193208.jpg.f429bae201bf5007795beade1d2706d5.jpg

Well I went over to work on it last weekend. Swapped some wiring over from my 95. The electrical on this truck is mess. After attempting to get it to fire it was determined I had no spark. Cap, rotor, TFI module, coil , plugs and a few other things later I gave up and decided that it wasn't worth the headache. Ill be wiring up aftermarket ignition and ditching the fuel injection for a carburetor. Its more work trying to fix whats been ruined than it would be to go backwards.

I loaded up my 1993 300 and took her home and started getting it apart. Looks great inside! I figure what the heck I'll go through it.

Before I left, I was greated with this mess.

Snapchat-342882978.thumb.jpg.d212b28008dfe321e31b231470bf58e9.jpg

So no I have to decide what I'm going to do here. I guess this is what I get for blindly buying something lol.

Well I went over to work on it last weekend. Swapped some wiring over from my 95. The electrical on this truck is mess. After attempting to get it to fire it was determined I had no spark. Cap, rotor, TFI module, coil , plugs and a few other things later I gave up and decided that it wasn't worth the headache. Ill be wiring up aftermarket ignition and ditching the fuel injection for a carburetor. Its more work trying to fix whats been ruined than it would be to go backwards.

I loaded up my 1993 300 and took her home and started getting it apart. Looks great inside! I figure what the heck I'll go through it.

So no I have to decide what I'm going to do here. I guess this is what I get for blindly buying something lol.

Ugh! That's a bummer, Angelo. :nabble_smiley_oh:

"Looks great inside" :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Flintstone... it's how we do here in the Northeast!

You're no stranger to replacing floors.

How are the cab corners and the all important brace across the back?

The rest of the cab is super solid, just that drivers floor is absolutely wrecked. I can fix it but its more of do I really want to because I know how involved it is.

On the other hand my wheels came out great.

Snapchat-1318642448.thumb.jpg.9d9bbb3b4406b9181d9e7352c7150109.jpg

The rest of the cab is super solid, just that drivers floor is absolutely wrecked. I can fix it but its more of do I really want to because I know how involved it is.

On the other hand my wheels came out great.

Those wheels do look GOOD! How wide are they?