Bullnose Forums

Without pictures it didn't happen . .

so sorry, no pics. But I went to buy some parts yesterday in NC, close to Charlotte. The father of the seller was my point of contact, as the seller is in Daytona. He works with the Front Row Motorsports Nascar Team. In the shop, they had an '85 Bullnose, no body on it. Frame was done and ready for a body. Had a 300, with an AOD added as well as a 9" rear with 3.7s. The front end had been changed to a Crown Vic , AC was added and a 4V was going to be used. Really was nice looking. It had been the Grandfathers truck, so a family truck and was making it a nice cruiser. They also had a '64 that had a 408 Windsor in it, and a . . .Dodge Diplomat . . front end swap. Huh???? LOL Truck was beautiful.

I would have liked to see that CV suspension swap.

Back about a month or so I fond 2 frames, 1 was a roller, and an ad for a CV motor "can hear run" so was thinking it may have been a full car and was thinking of calling to find out.

I would of used the CV suspension & motor / trans on the roller frame and then find a body to mount on it.

But I like a warm soft bed and I know the wife would of kicked me out to my garage, no heat or soft bed, so I gave up thinking crazy :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Dave ----

Back about a month or so I fond 2 frames, 1 was a roller, and an ad for a CV motor "can hear run" so was thinking it may have been a full car and was thinking of calling to find out.

I would of used the CV suspension & motor / trans on the roller frame and then find a body to mount on it.

But I like a warm soft bed and I know the wife would of kicked me out to my garage, no heat or soft bed, so I gave up thinking crazy :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Dave ----

I would also love to have seen the pics. Sounds awesome!

Dave - I have you beat, I have heat in the shop and a bathroom. But no soft bed. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I would also love to have seen the pics. Sounds awesome!

Dave - I have you beat, I have heat in the shop and a bathroom. But no soft bed. :nabble_smiley_wink:

shop I am having built (50'x60') is going to be insulated and heated as well. On one side im going to do two 12x25 rooms with storage on top and the rooms will be heated and AC

Dave ----

I have contact with the guy now. I can ask for some pics of the CV swap if that would help.

I have contact with the guy now. I can ask for some pics of the CV swap if that would help.

if you watched the race yesterday, you know Front Line Motorsports won the race. So the guy I bought from, his team won. Pretty cool. Anyway, I made contact today and he agreed to send a few pics. So when he does, I'll post them.