Bullnose Forums

"GodSmack" 1925 Model T sedan Street rod

nlongo33

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, Cardboard Aided Design. Plan to do some of it myself today.

Anyway, it really is looking GOOD! That head-on shot is cool! Love those headlights. And the high roof. :nabble_anim_claps:

i do both CAD designs..lol more profficient in cardboard...roof will look cooler when visor is on it, part of plan tonight is modify that so the fit and finish is better on that 90 year old visor.....

example of more of my CAD work i do with my engineering students.....Cardboard Kayak

IMG_6094.jpg.9383b39619acbd8069f24b21e49d1116.jpg

i do both CAD designs..lol more profficient in cardboard...roof will look cooler when visor is on it, part of plan tonight is modify that so the fit and finish is better on that 90 year old visor.....

example of more of my CAD work i do with my engineering students.....Cardboard Kayak

Yep, I do both as well. Have TurboCAD for the computer version - not the best choice, but it works for me and has let me make some 3D-printed things. But simple things like a backup/worklight for the truck go so much easier with cardboard.

That kayak is impressive! That's a big one.

As for the visor, it might not have originally been designed for blasts down the quarter mile?

Kayak looks like your kids would be quite proficient at press braking off road bumpers.

Do they get involved in fabricating projects like that for themselves?

Kayak looks like your kids would be quite proficient at press braking off road bumpers.

Do they get involved in fabricating projects like that for themselves?

yup, everything they make here they take home and our shops are always open to them...we've built cages rock sliders bumpers....ect right now one of my engineering students is working on ls motor mounts for a 55 buick that we will make

yup, everything they make here they take home and our shops are always open to them...we've built cages rock sliders bumpers....ect right now one of my engineering students is working on ls motor mounts for a 55 buick that we will make

Grew up driving a '55 Buick Century. Would run 85 MPH all day long, but took its time getting there. However, if he's working on mounts I'm guessing he put an LS of some sort in it?