Bullnose Forums

Look What I Got! Thanks, Nick!

That's going to be great, when we can have an actual get together again!

Hopefully the URL sticks around, or redirects to bullnosebible.com

I want to thank Mr. Longo for the time and effort he's put into this. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That's awesome!

I don't know when we can have an actual get-together. I'd hoped we could this year, but with the extremely slow rollout of the vaccine and the new variants that are apparently causing the spread to ramp up rather than down, I'm not sure. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I don't know when we can have an actual get-together. I'd hoped we could this year, but with the extremely slow rollout of the vaccine and the new variants that are apparently causing the spread to ramp up rather than down, I'm not sure. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Oh, I understand.

There has been a fundamental change in society, and how we view risk.

Virus are always mutating, and we have almost 8B Petri dishes on this planet now.

I'm going to stop here, before I wade deeper into the swamp.

• 2 weeks later...

Very neat!

Just saw this glad you guys like.....i know in my area "get togethers" are starting to happen...i am planning a trip out to Rausch Creek off road park with my megacab to play with some Ford Raptors at the track...who knows...

Crazy times....hold your loved ones tight and work on cool stuff and do something amazing every day!