Bullnose Forums

Trying to keep Red rolling !

TL60

Or should I say Rolling again lol

I've been working on my 86 250 HD 4wd for about 6 years now. Been sitting for last 2 years out of frustration... Thanks to FTE and lots of what looks like the same folks here I have repaired and replaced several things over time. Dreaded tank switch valve was to be next, then carb leak moved up the list so I just parked it. New focus is to try find out why fuel pump is not working...so I can replace the carb so I can.....

I'll be wearing out the search feature for a while in preparation for more cussing LoL

Thanks in advance for the help and patience! And if your in the metro atlanta area and prone to boredom... Have i got a deal for you :)

Tim

Tim - Welcome! Yes, lots of us have been on FTE. Some still are.

We do have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if you'd like. Truly Atlanta?

And Jim is right, we do understand the fuel pump situation. Been there, done that, for sure.

Thanks all!

Yes I'm just SW of Atl between Fairburn and Palmetto. Def add me to the map.

Like everyone else it seems I have about a hundred projects going on at once. Planning on working this one in over the next few months.

Thanks all!

Yes I'm just SW of Atl between Fairburn and Palmetto. Def add me to the map.

Like everyone else it seems I have about a hundred projects going on at once. Planning on working this one in over the next few months.

You are now on the map. We can move you if you'd like, but it isn't supposed to be precise as we aren't wanting drop-in visitors. :nabble_smiley_wink: