Bullnose Forums

New member from Mill Creek WA

cjstaci

Hi Gary,

The wiring diagram you included makes sense. The wiring diagram I posted shows the trailer/camper wiring hooked up to the other side of the relay so the aux battery would do nothing. Anyway, I will figure it out. It's not a big deal for the trailer wiring, but I am adding a stereo amp that I want to run off the aux battery.

I want to get the truck ready to go so I don't have any problems along the way. I will be pulling a car trailer.

I will be in the Las Cruces area. The house has a 3 car garage and I am going to add at least 1200 sq ft.

Getting it ready is a good idea. And having the stereo and amp on the aux battery makes sense. :nabble_smiley_good:

Las Cruces. Been through there a few times but don’t remember much about it. What I do remember is taking NM26 in our 72 F250 to bypass Las Cruces and having the engine die. No one around and it was getting dark. Long story short, it was the add-on solid-state ignition. But I didn’t figure that out until I’d disassembled the QJet. :nabble_smiley_cry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting it ready is a good idea. And having the stereo and amp on the aux battery makes sense. :nabble_smiley_good:

Las Cruces. Been through there a few times but don’t remember much about it. What I do remember is taking NM26 in our 72 F250 to bypass Las Cruces and having the engine die. No one around and it was getting dark. Long story short, it was the add-on solid-state ignition. But I didn’t figure that out until I’d disassembled the QJet. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I hope my memories will be better!