Bullnose Forums

the 83 project

farmboy60

Very hard to find those dog dishes that don't look like my old ones three out of the four were old stock, and the guy dug around to find one that would match up, like flea bay i didn't pay 299.00 lol

One of your old ones looks rusty.

Aren't they stainless, like my type 3's?

One of your old ones looks rusty.

Aren't they stainless, like my type 3's?

the one picture shows all 4 of my old rusty ones the ones on the rims are the new ones,they made 2 different styles brushed silver like mine and stainless mostly for mustangs

the one picture shows all 4 of my old rusty ones the ones on the rims are the new ones,they made 2 different styles brushed silver like mine and stainless mostly for mustangs

Right. But I'm looking at my phone and the one on top seemed exceptionally rusty on the side we see.

I never knew that Ford put wheel covers like these on Mustangs of this era. :nabble_anim_confused:

I like the look!

Your truck is going to be so nice when it's done. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Right. But I'm looking at my phone and the one on top seemed exceptionally rusty on the side we see.

I never knew that Ford put wheel covers like these on Mustangs of this era. :nabble_anim_confused:

I like the look!

Your truck is going to be so nice when it's done. :nabble_smiley_cool:

if you check eBay, when you look up dog dish hub caps for fords the majority, show the chrome or stainless for mustang, mine are not not saying they won't fit like i said before the pict of the 4 together are my old 30 plus year old dog dish believe me they are all rusty.The new ones are old stock other than small scuffs from handling this is the first time on a truck ever.

if you check eBay, when you look up dog dish hub caps for fords the majority, show the chrome or stainless for mustang, mine are not not saying they won't fit like i said before the pict of the 4 together are my old 30 plus year old dog dish believe me they are all rusty.The new ones are old stock other than small scuffs from handling this is the first time on a truck ever.

I'm not saying they aren't Mustang, but we just had the discussion the other day about wheel covers and the different diameters intended for 15 & 16" wheels.

(I think it was Randy, when he put a newer set on his 150?)

I had an '85 Mustang and a can guarantee that there weren't any 16" steel wheel options.

I'm not saying they aren't Mustang, but we just had the discussion the other day about wheel covers and the different diameters intended for 15 & 16" wheels.

(I think it was Randy, when he put a newer set on his 150?)

I had an '85 Mustang and a can guarantee that there weren't any 16" steel wheel options.

my wheels are 15 inches not 16