Bullnose Forums

Just joined Jan 2021

Max Capacity

Since I retired Aug 2020, I have been spending more time with my Dad's 86 F150, 302 EFI. After seeing links in the Ford Truck Enthusiast forum I thought it would be a good idea to see what I can learn from here and may be help out.

Dad bought this truck used around 1990. I remember one day he stopped by my house in Sept 91' while I was mowing the lawn. When I shut off the mower I could hear some rod knock in the truck, it had 96,000 miles on it.

We had the trusted mechanic install a Ford create motor at that time. The truck now has 139,600 miles on it. As you can guess its not my daily driver. I have two Subaru Legacy GT's that take care of the DD needs. one of which has 296,000 miles on it.

DSCN8699.jpg.edc8cb084952b07d2ac6db3ff5df59b3.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, I'm glad you are keeping your father's truck up. There are so few things I have from Dad that I'm really glad I have his truck.

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu above) and could put you on if we had a city or a zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And, I'm glad you are keeping your father's truck up. There are so few things I have from Dad that I'm really glad I have his truck.

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu above) and could put you on if we had a city or a zip.

Welcome, Max Capacity! :nabble_anim_handshake: