YOUTUBE VIDEOS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

One for Bill Vose.

A '71 Colony Park wagon walk-around...

Ours was light green with the faux wood and a dark green interior. He is wrong on the engines, base was a 351, followed by a 429 2V and 429 4V. The only difference in the 429s was intake and carburetor, everything else was exactly the same.

That one has ATC, ours didn't but did have full power windows. Note the air deflector on the back of the roof rack, it really did work, in a rain storm at speed you could see the water being blown down the window. Ours did not have the 3rd row seats, but I found a set in a junk yard that matched our interior and grabbed them, cushions snapped in and the backs had screw on clips. I had to buy truck tires as almost no one carried 235/75R-15 tires, but you could get LT235/75R-15s easily, considering it's weight (5500 lbs empty) it was probably a smart choice. I had a nice class III receiver hitch on it.

I sold it after I bought Darth as I really didn't need it anymore.

• 2 months later...

Ours was light green with the faux wood and a dark green interior. He is wrong on the engines, base was a 351, followed by a 429 2V and 429 4V. The only difference in the 429s was intake and carburetor, everything else was exactly the same.

That one has ATC, ours didn't but did have full power windows. Note the air deflector on the back of the roof rack, it really did work, in a rain storm at speed you could see the water being blown down the window. Ours did not have the 3rd row seats, but I found a set in a junk yard that matched our interior and grabbed them, cushions snapped in and the backs had screw on clips. I had to buy truck tires as almost no one carried 235/75R-15 tires, but you could get LT235/75R-15s easily, considering it's weight (5500 lbs empty) it was probably a smart choice. I had a nice class III receiver hitch on it.

I sold it after I bought Darth as I really didn't need it anymore.

Another one for Bill. 😉

Q code Park Lane Brougham

Another one for Bill. 😉

Q code Park Lane Brougham

Cool! But he's implying that the thing is un-restored. However, the hood hinges have been repainted and there are lots of other hints that it has been restored.

Still, I like it!