Bullnose Forums

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking Supercab Ray!

Glad to hear it's working well for you. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks. I got it from a freind of my bro in law, who got it from the original owner's estate. I just rolled it over 100K miles. This is confirmed, not 200K. The old farmer used it to move his boat to the Lake and occasionally haul hay.

Ray - The boys are getting so big! Is that Ray Ray in the first video with the sledge hammer?

That '88 looks very good, and the idle is nice and smooth. Start a thread and tell us about it?

Levi had a cowboy hat on in that video. But that video is old already. Little Ray is 12.5 years old already and 5'-6" tall!! I think he will be a 6'-8" ish giant. Levi isn't far behind.

Im about to strip the truck down and take to my body/paint guy. This truck is so straight I feel justified dropping big $$ on keeping it that way.

I'll start a thread soon.

Ray - The boys are getting so big! Is that Ray Ray in the first video with the sledge hammer?

That '88 looks very good, and the idle is nice and smooth. Start a thread and tell us about it?

Levi had a cowboy hat on in that video. But that video is old already. Little Ray is 12.5 years old already and 5'-6" tall!! I think he will be a 6'-8" ish giant. Levi isn't far behind.

Im about to strip the truck down and take to my body/paint guy. This truck is so straight I feel justified dropping big $$ on keeping it that way.

I'll start a thread soon.

Ray Cecil...a ghost! What's up man? Welcome back.

Its Cory right? You had the other blue flareside IIRC.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Had to get some things straight. I got them straight. Now I want to document my F250 build......and there is a chance there will be a return of the old Red 86 Wooden Flatbed truck here soon. Might get that one for little Ray or Levi. I sold it to my uncle YEARS ago, back when we were all on FTE. He gave it back to me, but I paid it forward to a buddy who needed a truck. I think he might be getting tired of it. That $700 Tusla OK engine exchange motor (302) is STILL running. Blows my mind, I didn't think it would last more than 2 or 3 years.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Had to get some things straight. I got them straight. Now I want to document my F250 build......and there is a chance there will be a return of the old Red 86 Wooden Flatbed truck here soon. Might get that one for little Ray or Levi. I sold it to my uncle YEARS ago, back when we were all on FTE. He gave it back to me, but I paid it forward to a buddy who needed a truck. I think he might be getting tired of it. That $700 Tusla OK engine exchange motor (302) is STILL running. Blows my mind, I didn't think it would last more than 2 or 3 years.

It would be cool to at least see pics of the flatbed. How has it held up? You put a lot of work into that thing.

Yes, Cory. I had a couple Blue Flaresides and one of them was the same color as yours.

The new owner of your old Flareside did drop-in here briefly after buying the truck.

Where are you now? I know you were in KY, but I seem to recall you moving.

Yes, Cory. I had a couple Blue Flaresides and one of them was the same color as yours.

The new owner of your old Flareside did drop-in here briefly after buying the truck.

Where are you now? I know you were in KY, but I seem to recall you moving.

Yeah, that young man and his father are some GOOD men. I really enjoyed seeing them buying it. They actually bought 2 flaresides from me. A blue and a black parts truck.

Im still in KY. Bought 30 acres, been building a homestead for the last 2 years. Expanding the chicken operation, started a logging operation, and remodeling a house. I have a 40x50 concreted shop that has gotten little attension. I put a new roof on it, and repaired some water damage to the structure, but thats it for now. I'll resurect the Goodguys Garage thread once I get some photos together and introduce the new garage project.