Bullnose Forums

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory....this is your truck ain't it?

Yes sir, it sure is. That was when I had the bed partially assembled, but the cab still had not been painted. I think if you look closely at the video you'll see that there's no passenger rear fender on the truck.:nabble_smiley_grin:

You probably can't get decent sound if watching on a mobile phone, but with the speakers hooked to my laptop, it sure does sound good.

Here's my little 302 being broken in on the dyno a couple years ago. We beat on the poor thing all day. I'd love to do it again.

• 2 years later...

Cory....this is your truck ain't it?

Yes sir, it sure is. That was when I had the bed partially assembled, but the cab still had not been painted. I think if you look closely at the video you'll see that there's no passenger rear fender on the truck.:nabble_smiley_grin:

You probably can't get decent sound if watching on a mobile phone, but with the speakers hooked to my laptop, it sure does sound good.

Here's my little 302 being broken in on the dyno a couple years ago. We beat on the poor thing all day. I'd love to do it again.

Reviving the dead because of this showing up in my recommended yesterday.

I knew we had a YouTube thread, but I didn't realize it has been two years.

And no, I can't get an imbed link option from an Android phone so feel free. 😉

Edit: that XLT interior at around 3 minutes in is the absolute epitome of "bordello red" :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Awesome in it's own way, but the only thing that could improve on the stereotype would be button tufted overstuffed bucket seats!

Reviving the dead because of this showing up in my recommended yesterday.I knew we had a YouTube thread, but I didn't realize it has been two years.And no, I can't get an imbed link option from an Android phone so feel free. 😉https://youtu.be/Ibj3SZtWRSYEdit: that XLT interior at around 3 minutes in is the absolute epitome of "bordello red" :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:Awesome in it's own way, but the only thing that could improve on the stereotype would be button tufted overstuffed bucket seats!
That's a nice video, so thanks for sharing, Jim.

And you are right about the bordello red. Too much!

Interesting that he does call them Bullnose since we were part of the crew that decided to call them that.

Interesting that he does call them Bullnose since we were part of the crew that decided to call them that.

You can tell the narrator isn't very educated on these trucks as most of what he listed is also found on the 1980 Ranger XLT and Ranger Lariat trucks. The only really unique thing on the 1985-1986 Lariat trucks is the velour fabric.

Adam is a pretty big enthusiast of massive American iron. He has a large collection, mostly '60's and '70's land yachts. (more than 30 and less than 100 is what I think I've heard him admit to)Being a geek I'm certain he got the term from a Facebook group or perhaps even this forum... I do think he tries to research and get his facts straight.Not sure if that pickup is his but it is pristine and although the interior is a little much for me I do like the red on red exterior.