Bullnose Forums

Poll For Fun

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well Jim, glad you tried to vote. Was worried I might have offended you buddy! I only take pokes at people I like and always in fun. I expect to have the same done to me!

Seriously though, can't vote??? Someone else needs to step up and vote to show that it works. I have the TOM job and polls are important. Hmmmmmm......priority #1 for Gary to confirm he did not turn off or otherwise destroy the poll....lol!

The ability to poll is turned on. And I don't see anything that would prevent Jim from voting. In fact, I just changed my vote to "The driver should be Jim and the passenger should be Gary" and it took. :nabble_anim_confused:

Well Jim, glad you tried to vote. Was worried I might have offended you buddy! I only take pokes at people I like and always in fun. I expect to have the same done to me!

Seriously though, can't vote??? Someone else needs to step up and vote to show that it works. I have the TOM job and polls are important. Hmmmmmm......priority #1 for Gary to confirm he did not turn off or otherwise destroy the poll....lol!

John, I've got a much thicker skin than that, and as you've pointed out I can be a smart*** myself. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Look at how I taunt(ed) Gary about the red 'accents' on Big Blue. (or should that be accidents?)

Anyway, I knocked it off when I could tell it was getting to him.