Bullnose Forum

Poll For Fun

Which one should be Jim and which one should be Gary?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should be Jim and which one should be Gary?

• The driver should be Gary and the passenger should be Jim
    • The driver should be Jim and the passenger should be Gary

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2021 at 01:27 AM

Well Jim, glad you tried to vote. Was worried I might have offended you buddy! I only take pokes at people I like and always in fun. I expect to have the same done to me!

Seriously though, can't vote??? Someone else needs to step up and vote to show that it works. I have the TOM job and polls are important. Hmmmmmm......priority #1 for Gary to confirm he did not turn off or otherwise destroy the poll....lol!

The ability to poll is turned on. And I don't see anything that would prevent Jim from voting. In fact, I just changed my vote to "The driver should be Jim and the passenger should be Gary" and it took. :nabble_anim_confused:

Well Jim, glad you tried to vote. Was worried I might have offended you buddy! I only take pokes at people I like and always in fun. I expect to have the same done to me!

Seriously though, can't vote??? Someone else needs to step up and vote to show that it works. I have the TOM job and polls are important. Hmmmmmm......priority #1 for Gary to confirm he did not turn off or otherwise destroy the poll....lol!

John, I've got a much thicker skin than that, and as you've pointed out I can be a smart*** myself. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Look at how I taunt(ed) Gary about the red 'accents' on Big Blue. (or should that be accidents?)

Anyway, I knocked it off when I could tell it was getting to him.