Bullnose Forums

Poll For Fun

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The driver is Gary over-analyzing everything the truck does, and Jim is constantly trying to reel him back to the reality of an almost 40 year old truck. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Shaun, when I first saw this video I thought of Jim and Gary as commented exactly by you. Too funny!!!

The driver is Gary over-analyzing everything the truck does, and Jim is constantly trying to reel him back to the reality of an almost 40 year old truck. :nabble_anim_blbl:

Shaun, when I first saw this video I thought of Jim and Gary as commented exactly by you. Too funny!!!

The Driver is Gary, the Passenger is Jim. LOL, this made me laugh so hard

Heyyyyy maaaaaaan I've been tryin' for days and it won't let me vote. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

..... I think we're parked.

Well Jim, glad you tried to vote. Was worried I might have offended you buddy! I only take pokes at people I like and always in fun. I expect to have the same done to me!

Seriously though, can't vote??? Someone else needs to step up and vote to show that it works. I have the TOM job and polls are important. Hmmmmmm......priority #1 for Gary to confirm he did not turn off or otherwise destroy the poll....lol!