Bullnose Forums

GOOD GUY'S GARAGE

Ray Cecil

Had a little party for grannies 80th birthday in the pole barn.

Not all the family was there. My sister just had a baby and was still in the hospital, that is why Holly is holding a picture of her and her husband. The little guy on my knee is their first born.

Beautiful family. :nabble_smiley_good: Glad you are close to yours. Levi and Ray Ray (Little Ray?) sure are growing up.

Oddly enough, we are in Florida visiting our son, DiL, and granddaughter. And our daughter and grandtwins are in our house, having left here yesterday.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful family. :nabble_smiley_good: Glad you are close to yours. Levi and Ray Ray (Little Ray?) sure are growing up.

Oddly enough, we are in Florida visiting our son, DiL, and granddaughter. And our daughter and grandtwins are in our house, having left here yesterday.

Not really a tool, but it is for the garage. I think it was $10 (can't find the invoice) it came from an on-line auction site in Pittsville MD.

DSCN2845.thumb.jpg.0f3ed9280f5b0b6a90069e86e3f921b4.jpg

DSCN2846.thumb.jpg.4109400560551320d5e01b39dbbf7e48.jpg

That would be his choice

Sorry, been AWOL awhile. Things have been really busy at work and haven't had much chance to respond to anything.

I like the water fountain idea. Except I don't drink tap water. I drink distilled water and take mineral supplements. Tap water has too many chemicals, fish piss, and other contaminates in it. I prefer not to put that crap in my body unless absolutely necessary. I don't care what anyone says about distilled water being dangerous on leaching minerals from the body. It leaches inorganic minerals. Which I dont want in there anyway. I want organic minerals. Thats why I take wheat grass shots daily.

Sorry, been AWOL awhile. Things have been really busy at work and haven't had much chance to respond to anything.

I like the water fountain idea. Except I don't drink tap water. I drink distilled water and take mineral supplements. Tap water has too many chemicals, fish piss, and other contaminates in it. I prefer not to put that crap in my body unless absolutely necessary. I don't care what anyone says about distilled water being dangerous on leaching minerals from the body. It leaches inorganic minerals. Which I dont want in there anyway. I want organic minerals. Thats why I take wheat grass shots daily.

Welcome back!

Wheat grass shots? Ouch! But I do ingest a fair amount of distilled water. We use it in our Keurig to keep the calcium buildup down, so I get it with my several cups each day. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome back!

Wheat grass shots? Ouch! But I do ingest a fair amount of distilled water. We use it in our Keurig to keep the calcium buildup down, so I get it with my several cups each day. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Hey Gary. Yeah, wheat grass. I actually make a lemonade type drink out of it. I take wheat grass powder and distilled water, then add a tablespoon of real organic lemon juice. Its pretty tasty. Its not what you think. It actually helps my stomach a lot. I've gotten rid of indigestion this way.

Hey Gary. Yeah, wheat grass. I actually make a lemonade type drink out of it. I take wheat grass powder and distilled water, then add a tablespoon of real organic lemon juice. Its pretty tasty. Its not what you think. It actually helps my stomach a lot. I've gotten rid of indigestion this way.

Oh, a drink rather than an injection. That sounds better. Glad it is helping.

Oh, a drink rather than an injection. That sounds better. Glad it is helping.

We have well water here, with a softener to remove the extra minerals. Fortunately we can get good well water even though we are less than a mile from the Atlantic Ocean.

Hey Ray,

I see a cheap-ish Bullnose Flareside 4x4 over in eastern TN in case you're still looking.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-ford-f150-4wd-obo/6635096140.html

Damn dogs had me up at 4am, so I've had time to scan all of North America for Bullnoses this morning;).