Bullnose Forums

GOOD GUY'S GARAGE

Ray Cecil

I've been very busy with work and everything else...but I have managed to make a little progress in the shop. Just a little cleaning up, and moving some things around.

Holly and the boys like the new office location.

20180107_121624.jpg.ce2f49779a54f1a9060b7add4f8f2e9d.jpg

I've always been more of a Chevy guy, but I love the Ford Panther platform cars. This one kept me mostly uninjured when I lost control on a slick Kentucky Hollar back road, wound up going backwards in a ditch before coming to a rather fast stop by hitting a retaining wall. Yes the trunk is in the back seat now.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been more of a Chevy guy, but I love the Ford Panther platform cars. This one kept me mostly uninjured when I lost control on a slick Kentucky Hollar back road, wound up going backwards in a ditch before coming to a rather fast stop by hitting a retaining wall. Yes the trunk is in the back seat now.

I love them so much I upgraded to the grandpa edition!!! 2004 Ultimate Edition with 93,000 miles. I can't believe how cheap these cars are. $5500 for this B-E-A-U-T-Y!!

20171125_124553.jpg.1f46d7293218ab992bef156127ddbe03.jpg

20171125_173352.jpg.169004ca452ea1eda36e05d9c6447b38.jpg

I love them so much I upgraded to the grandpa edition!!! 2004 Ultimate Edition with 93,000 miles. I can't believe how cheap these cars are. $5500 for this B-E-A-U-T-Y!!

20180426_2101271.jpg.55de37519cc022319987da8bb77895d4.jpg

Its getting there. Still need some knee bracing, handrail, install the electrical outlets and fixtures, and some concrete.

Looks great!

Late to the party here but DANG!! That's impressive!!! You're doing some good work!

Thanks a lot guys. Its been about a year from the moment I first dug some ground.

I got another year probably before I really get it to where I want it. Then I have to build my wife a house, instead of living in a double wide....

1200 square foot double wide trailer....3040 square foot man cave.....I got my priorities straight guys!!!

.....and she still loves me and brings me beer and sandwiches....I don't know how I got so lucky...:nabble_smiley_wink:

Looks great!

Late to the party here but DANG!! That's impressive!!! You're doing some good work!

Thanks a lot guys. Its been about a year from the moment I first dug some ground.

I got another year probably before I really get it to where I want it. Then I have to build my wife a house, instead of living in a double wide....

1200 square foot double wide trailer....3040 square foot man cave.....I got my priorities straight guys!!!

.....and she still loves me and brings me beer and sandwiches....I don't know how I got so lucky...:nabble_smiley_wink:

You are indeed lucky, Ray. Not to mention the boys she's brought you. :nabble_smiley_good:

Anyway, it is looking great! Mine is FULL and cluttered. Dirty, really. So, I'm envious of the size.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a little party for grannies 80th birthday in the pole barn.

Not all the family was there. My sister just had a baby and was still in the hospital, that is why Holly is holding a picture of her and her husband. The little guy on my knee is their first born.

barnfamily.jpg.209624f35d764cda5b06546dfb861d4f.jpg

family2.thumb.jpg.f7a62f99f02daaf4cdb05a7bc8e959ce.jpg

Had a little party for grannies 80th birthday in the pole barn.

Not all the family was there. My sister just had a baby and was still in the hospital, that is why Holly is holding a picture of her and her husband. The little guy on my knee is their first born.

Wonderful memory. Thanks for sharing!