Bullnose Forums

GOOD GUY'S GARAGE

Ray Cecil

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Good overview, Ray. How long did it take to get it where it is? What are the long-term plans for it?

As for Chevys, I do have one. And our boat has a Chevy 6.2L engine - it is stout and has a growl at idle. :nabble_smiley_grin:

I started at the end of summer last year. Progress is slow. I work alot and am helping get mom's place ready to sell. She's trying to buy the 5 acres next door to me. We'd have 10 acres total if that happens.

I started at the end of summer last year. Progress is slow. I work alot and am helping get mom's place ready to sell. She's trying to buy the 5 acres next door to me. We'd have 10 acres total if that happens.

Yeah, that pesky WORK gets in the way. :nabble_smiley_wink:

It would be good to have your mother close. Good for her, good for you, and for the boys.

Yeah, that pesky WORK gets in the way. :nabble_smiley_wink:

It would be good to have your mother close. Good for her, good for you, and for the boys.

Yes. Mom has a 4,000 square foot house all to herself. Its unnecessary. We used to have the house packed growing up. Three kids, usually had family living with us too. A few years we had exchange students. We used every square foot of that house for 25 years.

She's lonely in that big old house now. Next door is a nice 1400 square foot house with a detached three bay garage. That is all she needs.

It'll be much easier for me to take care of her when I can walk out the door and go fix stuff. It gets old having to pack up all the tools and head over there.