Bullnose Forums

GOOD GUY'S GARAGE

Ray Cecil

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made some progress last week. One wall insulated and drywalled.

Lots of work, Ray, but it looks great! Well done!

By the way, a guy on FB asked "You don't happen to be the Gary from a thread with ray1986f150 about a wooden flatbed and his truck painted red?" I said "That's me", and he said "That thread is extremely helpful. Especially his 3d drawings" and provided this pic:

89550668_511270183117130_7430219200750157824_o.thumb.jpg.6a1fc39f382561228ec183b4b1d49a69.jpg

Lots of work, Ray, but it looks great! Well done!

By the way, a guy on FB asked "You don't happen to be the Gary from a thread with ray1986f150 about a wooden flatbed and his truck painted red?" I said "That's me", and he said "That thread is extremely helpful. Especially his 3d drawings" and provided this pic:

HAHAHA!! That looks great! If you google Ray Cecil images, you see that thread pop up a lot.

HAHAHA!! That looks great! If you google Ray Cecil images, you see that thread pop up a lot.

So, I didnt wire up the garage. Im going with the industrial look, going to run conduit drops from the ceiling on top of the drywall. Should look cool.

So the downstairs is done? You are making good progress!

No, the downstairs is only half done. I am trying to get one or two sections done per day. I dont have more than a couple hours available per day to work on it. Im still traveling a lot too.

No, the downstairs is only half done. I am trying to get one or two sections done per day. I dont have more than a couple hours available per day to work on it. Im still traveling a lot too.

Surprised that you are still traveling with the virus. But that may change.

Surprised that you are still traveling with the virus. But that may change.

I was gone last week, and I am working from home this week. Having to play it by ear right now. The kids are out of school for the next 3 weeks Holly works from home anyway, so one of us needs to hang with boys while the other one works. She is working early shift 6am-3pm and I am working late.

• 1 month later...

I was gone last week, and I am working from home this week. Having to play it by ear right now. The kids are out of school for the next 3 weeks Holly works from home anyway, so one of us needs to hang with boys while the other one works. She is working early shift 6am-3pm and I am working late.

Well, I am slowly making progress on the garage. Got another section of wall insulated and drywalled yesterday.20200416_165142.jpg.d67fc89089c798a1e13383b7a0865714.jpg

I havent been able to check my bank account for stimulus check yet, but I am thinking I might finish the ceiling and attic insulation with it.