Bullnose Forums

GOOD GUY'S GARAGE

Ray Cecil

Congrats on the new home, sounds great! Good that you checked in.

Thanks.

Just did the inspection myself. Found a few small things. Nothing that'll effect the deal.

Its starting to get real now....already have 6 showings booked for my current home.

That’s good! Hope your current home sells quick.

Well...we have 10 showings booked for the weekend...so, it might sell quick.

Hi Ray, glad you have a nice shop/garage at the new place after all the work you put into the shop at your current home! Good luck with the sale/buy/move...!

Oh, I finally swallowed my pride and took my truck to the shop for an alignment check. Looks like a 'check' is free. The toe was perfect and they couldn't do anything about the camber so it worked out fine. But if you're going to use yours on the 'farm', an alignment check isn't so critical. Enjoy it!

Hi Ray, glad you have a nice shop/garage at the new place after all the work you put into the shop at your current home! Good luck with the sale/buy/move...!

Oh, I finally swallowed my pride and took my truck to the shop for an alignment check. Looks like a 'check' is free. The toe was perfect and they couldn't do anything about the camber so it worked out fine. But if you're going to use yours on the 'farm', an alignment check isn't so critical. Enjoy it!

Well, just signed a full price cash offer on my house. Moving forward. We nearly doubled the value of our home in 4 years there. Amazing.

Just close on new house by January 15th. Probably sooner.

Well, just signed a full price cash offer on my house. Moving forward. We nearly doubled the value of our home in 4 years there. Amazing.

Just close on new house by January 15th. Probably sooner.

Also. My brother in law informed me tonight that a 1967 Chevy step side ive been trying to buy from his uncle for 15 years finally decided to sell it. Just waiting on a price, and a day to go get it after we move. Been sitting in a barn for 40 years.

Congratulations Ray! :nabble_anim_jump:

Thanks Jim and Gary. 2020 has been one of the craziest years.

Im very thankful I have prospered through 2020 when so many people have had it rough.

2 things that got me through it, hard work and positioning myself into an industry a couple years ago that has insulated us from the craziness of 2020. Im sub-contracting design work for Amazon....ive been busier in 2020 than in my whole adult life. The pandemic placed a huge demand on my industry and we have all done very well. 2021 is setup to be another year for progress.

So, one on the pole barns I am going to setup as a Mill house for my sawmill. With 24 acres of trees, I should be able to mill enough lumber to finish the walls of the big barn in a board and batten style. Will be awesome!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Thanks Jim and Gary. 2020 has been one of the craziest years.

Im very thankful I have prospered through 2020 when so many people have had it rough.

2 things that got me through it, hard work and positioning myself into an industry a couple years ago that has insulated us from the craziness of 2020. Im sub-contracting design work for Amazon....ive been busier in 2020 than in my whole adult life. The pandemic placed a huge demand on my industry and we have all done very well. 2021 is setup to be another year for progress.

So, one on the pole barns I am going to setup as a Mill house for my sawmill. With 24 acres of trees, I should be able to mill enough lumber to finish the walls of the big barn in a board and batten style. Will be awesome!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Yes, 2020 has been really rough on a whole lot of people. Glad you are in an industry that was not only insulated but in demand.

And yes, Amazon's services are certainly IN DEMAND around our house. We go nowhere shopping, and it is a rare day that we don't get a delivery from some on-line service, and that is 9 out of 10 times from Amazon. So being in an industry that is supporting Amazon is the place to be right now. :nabble_smiley_good:

As for the saw mill, with 24 acres of trees you will have a LOT of wood to mill. You got good experience where you are, so are now in a good position to know how to do it really well. It is going to be FUN!