Bullnose Forums

GOOD GUY'S GARAGE

Ray Cecil

Hey Ray,

I see a cheap-ish Bullnose Flareside 4x4 over in eastern TN in case you're still looking.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-ford-f150-4wd-obo/6635096140.html

Damn dogs had me up at 4am, so I've had time to scan all of North America for Bullnoses this morning;).

Not a bad truck, but maybe priced a bit high. I think I got $3000 for Rusty about 18 months ago, and he had a warmed over 351M and was also 4wd. Similar tires, and a bit better interior. So, this truck may be a little bit high, but not too bad. However, maybe things go for more there. And, that's the asking price, which is where I started on Rusty too, if I remember correctly.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad truck, but maybe priced a bit high. I think I got $3000 for Rusty about 18 months ago, and he had a warmed over 351M and was also 4wd. Similar tires, and a bit better interior. So, this truck may be a little bit high, but not too bad. However, maybe things go for more there. And, that's the asking price, which is where I started on Rusty too, if I remember correctly.

I need to get back to this thread. I currently have my Lincoln for sale or trade. Once I get that gone, or traded for a Bullnose....I'll get back to this Good Guys Garage. Gary, maybe I can start a "Garagemahal Kentucky Chapter."

I need to get back to this thread. I currently have my Lincoln for sale or trade. Once I get that gone, or traded for a Bullnose....I'll get back to this Good Guys Garage. Gary, maybe I can start a "Garagemahal Kentucky Chapter."

Yes, you need to get on with the garage. Or, maybe more correctly, telling us about it as I don't remember you telling us about the lift. Or, did I just forget it? :nabble_anim_confused:

As for a Kentucky chapter, sure! Then maybe you can get a bunch of them to come to the show(s)?

Yes, you need to get on with the garage. Or, maybe more correctly, telling us about it as I don't remember you telling us about the lift. Or, did I just forget it? :nabble_anim_confused:

As for a Kentucky chapter, sure! Then maybe you can get a bunch of them to come to the show(s)?

Well I sold the Lincoln this morning. Now I have some cash-o-la to get back to the garage. I'm calling around monday to et some concrete guys out here before I spend all that money on a truck. I'll dig up a photo or two of the lift.

Well I sold the Lincoln this morning. Now I have some cash-o-la to get back to the garage. I'm calling around monday to et some concrete guys out here before I spend all that money on a truck. I'll dig up a photo or two of the lift.

20180618_185437.jpg.497312b39db6ca80c398500ebb60e715.jpg

Well here is the Impala on the lift. Its a BackYard Buddy brand lift. Very very sturdy. Yes its on gravel. I've had 6,000lbs on the lift, on gravel, and its as sturdy as concrete. Counter intuitive I know, but it works.

Congrat's on selling the Lincoln! Perhaps the concrete won't take the whole of the cash?

As for the lift, I believe you about it being solid on gravel. But you'll really appreciate concrete for a floor. :nabble_smiley_good: