Bullnose Forums

Cab light install 84 bronco

bronco1.jpg.3104a7fc8f07c9519b86896d4c86d8dd.jpgHello

So I am thinking i want to install cab lights on my 84 bronco. Stock style either from a junkyard or LMC. Anyone have the measurements for location/spacing? Maybe pictures of a bronco rocking the cab light? All help and advice appreciated

First post but love the site for info

bronco3.thumb.jpg.29df14620abff910613eeb43ba7e30b0.jpg

Welcome! Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city or a zip.

On the lights, the catalog doesn't give any measurements, so I don't know. Hopefully someone else will come along that does. But it doesn't have to be a Bronco as the pickups would have them located in the same places.

Welcome! Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city or a zip.

On the lights, the catalog doesn't give any measurements, so I don't know. Hopefully someone else will come along that does. But it doesn't have to be a Bronco as the pickups would have them located in the same places.

Welcome!

Welcome! Great looking Bronco.

Check this out: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1122571-how-to-install-cab-lights.html

If you need anything else on them, let me know and I can take measurements off mine.

My 1 ton came with them from the factory but added them to my 86. I used rivnuts and added grommets in the wire holes to deter any water that may creep under them someday.

Thank you again for all the resources

Home is Sedalia Colorado.

Scott,

Perfect! that link is just what I needed. I get a little nervous to drill that first hole without a little research time!:nabble_anim_working:

Thank you again for all the resources

Home is Sedalia Colorado.

Scott,

Perfect! that link is just what I needed. I get a little nervous to drill that first hole without a little research time!:nabble_anim_working:

Matt - You are now on the map. You don't happen to know Paul in Castle Rock? He joined yesterday and here's a link to his intro.