Bullnose Forum

Hello from Georgia

Tyler

Hello from Georgia. I have an '85 F150 4x4 short bed with the 300 I-6 and 4 speed manual.

Found this site looking for help with some maintenance and upgrades. What a good source of info!

Thanks to all the contributors and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Georgia? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city or zip.

Post up some pics of your truck. (Info on that is in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.)

St Marys. Just north of Jacksonville, FL. I'm Navy (22 years).

Grew up near Tulsa...

Haskell. Farm country...

Didn't happen to know the Fitzgerald family in Haskell? We go to church with a couple who are originally from Haskell. Know that 'cause we went to a funeral for a family member there in the Church of Christ, just north of town and west of the tracks if I remember correctly.

And, we were down in Haskell County a few days ago. Drove Big Blue down to Robber's Cave.

Didn't happen to know the Fitzgerald family in Haskell? We go to church with a couple who are originally from Haskell. Know that 'cause we went to a funeral for a family member there in the Church of Christ, just north of town and west of the tracks if I remember correctly.

And, we were down in Haskell County a few days ago. Drove Big Blue down to Robber's Cave.

I was raised in that Church of Christ...Fitzgerald definitely sounds familiar. And Robber's Cave, wow. I haven't been there in quite some time. Small world.

I was raised in that Church of Christ...Fitzgerald definitely sounds familiar. And Robber's Cave, wow. I haven't been there in quite some time. Small world.

Yes, it is a SMALL world! We go to the Church of Christ in Skiatook with them. I'll ask, but I think a brother still lives there and may be an elder in that church - like I am here.

Love the pics. Where were they taken? Almost looks like the Grand Canyon but maybe more like Lake Powell?

And, tell me 'bout the bed cover/tool box combo. I've never seen a bed cover that accommodates a tool box like that. I like it!