Bullnose Forums

introduction

firefire

Hi.

I am a 60 year old Norwegian and I just bought me a 1986 Bronco, 5,8. I have for the last 9 years used a 1996 f350 Powerstroke as my daily driver. I have since I got my first car always repaired and maintained as much as I could myself. The Bronco has very little rust luckily. Now its steering, brakes, bushings, carburetor, vacum lines , fuel lines and more that gets my attention. The goal is to make it a reliable car for summer use. I joined this forum to learn. :nabble_smiley_beam:. Here is a lot of info to find.

Welcome!!! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Norway? I ask for three reasons. First, I've been to Stavanger several times on business and my wife and I were there as well as Bergen and Eidfjord a couple of years ago on a Viking cruise.

Second, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd love to add you if we just had a city.

Third, we have another member in Norway - Christian in Narvik.

Hope you'll post pics of your Bronco. :nabble_smiley_good: Maybe even start a thread in the main section about it?

Glad you have joined! :nabble_waving_orig:

Hope the literature and group can help make your Bronco more reliable for summer adventure!

Gary, I was thinking of Christian this morning around 05:00 EST.

It was Solstice, we have entered winter and his long night is half over! :nabble_smiley_good:

You are right, Jim. He's above the Arctic Circle, so it is DARK up there! But now it is headed the other way. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome!!! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Norway? I ask for three reasons. First, I've been to Stavanger several times on business and my wife and I were there as well as Bergen and Eidfjord a couple of years ago on a Viking cruise.

Second, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd love to add you if we just had a city.

Third, we have another member in Norway - Christian in Narvik.

Hope you'll post pics of your Bronco. :nabble_smiley_good: Maybe even start a thread in the main section about it?

L1008746.jpg.9fe962946bbf57007ee26376bf5c0f0c.jpg

Hi. I live in 6260 Skodje, a small town near Ålesund. North western Norway. Its 600 km north of Stavanger,( the oil capital ). In this area of Norway much of the industry is related to shipbuilding, oil, fisheries . I myself work in transport. Luckily the sun has turned now, so the days are getting longer. Now we have around 7 hours of daylight. Think I have uploaded a photo. We will see....:nabble_smiley_whistling:

Hi. I live in 6260 Skodje, a small town near Ålesund. North western Norway. Its 600 km north of Stavanger,( the oil capital ). In this area of Norway much of the industry is related to shipbuilding, oil, fisheries . I myself work in transport. Luckily the sun has turned now, so the days are getting longer. Now we have around 7 hours of daylight. Think I have uploaded a photo. We will see....:nabble_smiley_whistling:

A very nice looking Bronco! :nabble_smiley_good:

That's a beautiful Bronco! You must be proud. :nabble_anim_claps:

Would you like to be on our map? (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.)

As for Stavanger, I worked for Conoco, so was there on business at the time. Then we stopped there on the Viking cruise a couple of years ago, so I got to see a bit more of the city than I had before.

That's a beautiful Bronco! You must be proud. :nabble_anim_claps:

Would you like to be on our map? (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.)

As for Stavanger, I worked for Conoco, so was there on business at the time. Then we stopped there on the Viking cruise a couple of years ago, so I got to see a bit more of the city than I had before.

Indeed! A very nice looking Bronco!