Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas to all!

I actually didn't do it, couple across the street in Newport News had a daughter a month older than my granddaughter. She was a member of a cheer squad and they wanted to do a float for the parade. He borrowed a low boy from his landlord and then realized he had nothing to pull it with. He borrowed Darth, borrowed a pintle hook from a friend of mine who owns a trailer and equipment company.

He took my 5th wheel air deflector apart and mounted the antlers to the frame. A borrowed (from his landlord) generator in Darth's bed ran the lights and a turntable on the float. Their son rode in the back seat and someone older rode in the bed to tend the generator. The sign on the bumper was the name of the cheering squad.

They were unit #60 and took first prize.

.... with your and Darth's help.

Three cheers to you, Bill! :nabble_smiley_good:

I actually didn't do it, couple across the street in Newport News had a daughter a month older than my granddaughter. She was a member of a cheer squad and they wanted to do a float for the parade. He borrowed a low boy from his landlord and then realized he had nothing to pull it with. He borrowed Darth, borrowed a pintle hook from a friend of mine who owns a trailer and equipment company.

He took my 5th wheel air deflector apart and mounted the antlers to the frame. A borrowed (from his landlord) generator in Darth's bed ran the lights and a turntable on the float. Their son rode in the back seat and someone older rode in the bed to tend the generator. The sign on the bumper was the name of the cheering squad.

They were unit #60 and took first prize.

First prize! Well done! :nabble_anim_claps: