Bullnose Forums

1985 F-150 Estate Sale Find - "Buried Treasure"

Jonhasemail

Thanks for the update.

That's quite a lot accomplished!

Hopefully the shifting problem will get resolved and Buried Treasure can start stretching her legs after a long nap.

You have a good weekend too!

AWESOME!!! Following!!!

Hey a quick update.

The transmission was sent off to be rebuilt earlier this week, expecting it back at some point late next week. So hopefully will have this all wrapped up to be operational around the first week of February sometime.

Here is a before and after brief pic ahead of the transmission being reinstalled, and lots more scrubbing coming along with re-attaching the fender badge that is missing in the pic below.

I will update when she is all put together, pictures of the engine bay, bed, etc.

First.thumb.jpeg.2e75087a8ed40211a924bf9cfa70a0c2.jpeg

Second.thumb.jpg.212ef6c1db441afb24cb566851df675c.jpg

Hey a quick update.

The transmission was sent off to be rebuilt earlier this week, expecting it back at some point late next week. So hopefully will have this all wrapped up to be operational around the first week of February sometime.

Here is a before and after brief pic ahead of the transmission being reinstalled, and lots more scrubbing coming along with re-attaching the fender badge that is missing in the pic below.

I will update when she is all put together, pictures of the engine bay, bed, etc.

Truck looks great!

Hey a quick update.

It is responding to your attention and efforts! :nabble_smiley_good:

Hey a quick update.

This is what we mean when we say "That'll buff right out!"

The truck looks great. 👍