Bullnose Forums

Flex circuit '87-'90 with tach

ArdWrknTrk

Take a look at the pictures and see if it matches what you have. If you think it works, I can send it your way if you pay the shipping.

Shaun & Jim - Hang on until tomorrow. Apparently I was mistaken, so let me see what I have. If I have the one from Huck it is yours, Jim, assuming it'll work. I have no need for it and that will save Shaun's.

Shaun & Jim - Hang on until tomorrow. Apparently I was mistaken, so let me see what I have. If I have the one from Huck it is yours, Jim, assuming it'll work. I have no need for it and that will save Shaun's.

Sounds like a plan :nabble_smiley_good:

Shaun's looks better than even the best one I found in the jy.

Scott, Shaun & Gary, I really appreciate the response.

I will be able to get some pics when I pull my cluster to fix the MeterMatch wiring.

Gary, I like the idea that Huck's flex circuit has no future for you.

But, for now, mine is working. 🤞

Scott, Shaun & Gary, I really appreciate the response.

I will be able to get some pics when I pull my cluster to fix the MeterMatch wiring.

Gary, I like the idea that Huck's flex circuit has no future for you.

But, for now, mine is working. 🤞

Ok, looks like I have the exact same flex circuit as Shaun. Says E9TF-10C956-B. So, Jim, it is yours. Do you want the whole gauge set? I do not need it so would be happier to send you the whole thing than just the flex circuit. And shipping is on me.

Hucks_Gauges_-_Back_View.thumb.jpg.bc82cf23c8da815201fad38647125c47.jpg

Hucks_Gauges_-_Front_View.thumb.jpg.b03e911513e8e0cf6bf08f3d4efd3d77.jpg

Ok, looks like I have the exact same flex circuit as Shaun. Says E9TF-10C956-B. So, Jim, it is yours. Do you want the whole gauge set? I do not need it so would be happier to send you the whole thing than just the flex circuit. And shipping is on me.

Gary, that is a kind and generous offer!

Probably the best Christmas present I could ask for. :nabble_smiley_beam:

The clusters look the same save for "unleaded fuel only" and your tach has no orange and red line @ 5250 & 5750.

I see the resistor on the back, so I don't need the bulb holder with the resistor bridge.

I have to see if that little vial of HiPo needle paint is useable.

Thank you!

Gary, that is a kind and generous offer!

Probably the best Christmas present I could ask for. :nabble_smiley_beam:

The clusters look the same save for "unleaded fuel only" and your tach has no orange and red line @ 5250 & 5750.

I see the resistor on the back, so I don't need the bulb holder with the resistor bridge.

I have to see if that little vial of HiPo needle paint is useable.

Thank you!

Merry Christmas! But check the paint as I probably have that as well. Will add it to the package if needed.

Since yours is working should I wait until after Christmas? Or do you want me to get it out today?

Merry Christmas! But check the paint as I probably have that as well. Will add it to the package if needed.

Since yours is working should I wait until after Christmas? Or do you want me to get it out today?

Gary, there's ABSOLUTELY no rush.

I will check on the paint.

It's been quite a few years.

• 3 years later...

Gary, there's ABSOLUTELY no rush.

I will check on the paint.

It's been quite a few years.

Hello

I may be a little late here but if your still looking for a complete cluster assy, I have 3. Just like the one in the picture Got them for my 88 f150 lariat.

Hello

I may be a little late here but if your still looking for a complete cluster assy, I have 3. Just like the one in the picture Got them for my 88 f150 lariat.

Randy, I appreciate your offer, but Gary sent me a kind gift not long after this was posted. :nabble_smiley_good: