Bullnose Forums

Flex circuit '87-'90 with tach

ArdWrknTrk

Thanks, I really appreciate it. :nabble_smiley_good:

Hey Jim - didn't have great luck on these. Pulled 5 of them but 4 were delaminated also (not sure if better or worse than yours but definitely not great).

The 5th was a new addition to the jy and the green board looked good on it. Hard to tell on the yellow without pulling the green.

The problem is that it doesn't match the numbers you listed so not sure if it would work.

The green is: E8TF-10956-A.

Question for you: I didn't take the clear cover or the gauges off any of them to look but what is the best way to remove those square metal inserts?

Hey Jim - didn't have great luck on these. Pulled 5 of them but 4 were delaminated also (not sure if better or worse than yours but definitely not great).

The 5th was a new addition to the jy and the green board looked good on it. Hard to tell on the yellow without pulling the green.

The problem is that it doesn't match the numbers you listed so not sure if it would work.

Question for you: I didn't take the clear cover or the gauges off any of them to look but what is the best way to remove those square metal inserts?

Jim, I still have my tach cluster from my 1990 cab, I was saving it in case I ever end up with a non-tach F-SuperDuty but that's not an immediate thing. I will take a look at it tonight and see if it matches what you're looking for.

Jim, I still have my tach cluster from my 1990 cab, I was saving it in case I ever end up with a non-tach F-SuperDuty but that's not an immediate thing. I will take a look at it tonight and see if it matches what you're looking for.

I didn’t think the 90 or later circuit would work. But if so, I may have one from Huck. I’ll check tomorrow. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Thank you so much for checking, Scott!

An '88 should work.

The only difference is that the resistor is on the board and not across the charge warning bulb socket.

I could only list what I see on mine and what are listed for replacement parts.

I assume an '88 would be fine.

'metal square inserts'?

The gauge connectors???

How much would you want for it?

I didn’t think the 90 or later circuit would work. But if so, I may have one from Huck. I’ll check tomorrow. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Gary, I think the Bricknose are pretty much the same.

I don't know anything beyond the bulb holder changed.

But I may well be wrong...

Thank you, Shaun.

If you really don't have a use for the tach flex circuit.... and you want to part with it LMK what it's worth to you.

(I really appreciate the outpouring of help here in the marketplace!)

Thank you, Shaun.

If you really don't have a use for the tach flex circuit.... and you want to part with it LMK what it's worth to you.

(I really appreciate the outpouring of help here in the marketplace!)

Take a look at the pictures and see if it matches what you have. If you think it works, I can send it your way if you pay the shipping.

Screenshot_20201223-220928_Gallery.thumb.jpg.954bb4a0d81399084c96c3d78891014c.jpg

Screenshot_20201223-220935_Gallery.thumb.jpg.72bed38798865a09da250cdf3e466d4a.jpg