Bullnose Forums

Map Pockets

Machspeed

I think you'll like those, John. I thought about going that way on Big Blue but decided that the existing carpet pockets will do for the time being. But, I don't want larger things stored in them as I'm pretty sure the elastic will let go.

Anyway, show us pics when you get them installed. I may follow your lead.

Jim, I'm good, no need for pictures. Thanks!

Thanks Gary. I think I'll like them too, not to mention a little color change to the interior.

Man, and to think I was going to sell this truck. This place has got me not only keeping the truck but also doing all kinds of crap to it....sheez!

Jim, I'm good, no need for pictures. Thanks!

Thanks Gary. I think I'll like them too, not to mention a little color change to the interior.

Man, and to think I was going to sell this truck. This place has got me not only keeping the truck but also doing all kinds of crap to it....sheez!

The grilles are replaceable, there's little metal tabs that bend over the backside of the opening that hold them in.

Map Pocket Grille - Ebay

I think I'm liking the Bricknose map pockets. There is a grille, speaker grill???, aft of the panel. Is that a replaceable component? I see them on ebay and many have damaged grills.

Looks like I may have to drill some holes to add that panel as well? Upper screws hidden by the door panel?

Mine came with bricknose pockets. I may have a set on the parts truck still. i can check tomorrow after the rain lets up