Bullnose Forums

Are You Getting Email Notifications?

Gary Lewis

Yes.

I there a way I could turn them off? I check here often enough that I don't need an email notification.

I get so many of them for the "What Did You Do To Your Truck Today? thread. It really is a pain to delete over 100 of those when I only check my email every couple of weeks.

Yes.

I there a way I could turn them off? I check here often enough that I don't need an email notification.

I get so many of them for the "What Did You Do To Your Truck Today? thread. It really is a pain to delete over 100 of those when I only check my email every couple of weeks.

Rick - Yes, you can turn email notifications off or get a daily rollup. However, it is a bit tricky as you need to find out the "level" to which you've subscribed.

In other words, you may have subscribed to the top level, meaning the whole of the Bullnose Forum. Or you may have subscribed to a lower level, like one of the folders such as New Members Start Here. And each of those can be subscribed to, or unsubscribed from, individually.

I've subscribed to the top level, meaning the whole of the Bullnose Forum, and the way to adjust that is to go to that level, click Options, then click the Edit on the Your Subscription line, like shown below.

Does that help?

Email_Subscriptions.thumb.jpg.6dbf9be93c98043149bdd6b5108a3fe7.jpg