Bullnose Forums

Proper tuning sequence?

On the replying via Gmail thing, you may have missed what Jim said. But that is causing two problems. First, you cannot post pics that way and that causes the rest of us to have to go look at your pics elsewhere - and not many are willing to do that so it limits your helpers.

Second, it brings a LOT of garbage into your posts and that makes your threads much more difficult to navigate than is needed, and that may also limit your helpers. I've included a screen snag of one of your recent posts and circled the garbage that comes via Gmail - or replying via any email system for that matter - and you can easily see that it takes up 2/3 of the post.

It is your call, but the much better approach is to click on the link included in the email right below the text that reads "If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:" That will bring you to the forum itself and you can then click the Reply button and include pics in your replies. And, not have the garbage included in your posts.

You can see the 'Reply' button, first, on the right half of they grey border above any post on the forum.

Subtlety is not my strong suit, "You can lead a horse to water...." and all that.

But even if you are posting type and not pictures from Gmail you can strip out all the stuff you're quoting so the post doesn't drag everything with it here to the forum.

Just a suggestion. 💡

You can see the 'Reply' button, first, on the right half of they grey border above any post on the forum.

Subtlety is not my strong suit, "You can lead a horse to water...." and all that.

But even if you are posting type and not pictures from Gmail you can strip out all the stuff you're quoting so the post doesn't drag everything with it here to the forum.

Just a suggestion. 💡

Here's a link to that other thread.