Bullnose Forums

Need some parts - Tach, Dash gauge circuit, radio

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LM has the printed circuit, six different part numbers depending on application, they're all $85. They also have white face overlays for an instrument cluster if you're interested. LM also carries a complete instrument cluster that has a tach, all the hook up parts and sensors for full 6-gage telemetry, but it's pricy - $750.

LMC, not LM, my bad.

Thanks a lot Mark! :nabble_smiley_good: Glad to know (and surprised) that they can be obtained new.

Just to have reference, 1980 and 1981-86 each have the following options:

"B" FOR MODELS WITH STANDARD WARNING LIGHTS AND WITHOUT OPTIONAL OIL PRESSURE AND ALTERNATOR GAUGES.

"C" FOR MODELS WITH TACHOMETER, OIL PRESSURE AND ALTERNATOR GAUGES AND WITHOUT WARNING LIGHTS.

"D" FOR MODELS WITH OIL PRESSURE AND ALTERNATOR GAUGES AND WITHOUT WARNING LIGHTS OR TACHOMETER.

LMC, not LM, my bad.

Not bad, Mark.

I'm pedantic as all get out and I knew exactly what you meant. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Thanks for bringing these to everyone's attention.

'New' is WAY better than hit or miss at the salvage when you figure how not easy it is to remove in one piece.

If they would even let you strip a cluster.

I’m doing something wrong, I’m not seeing the printed circuits for my 1986 F250.

Edit, found it going to the online catalog, and it’s ridiculous to find IMO! I’m going to order another catalog but I agree with Gary, they should be willing to make this easier to buy from, not good business again IMO.

I’m doing something wrong, I’m not seeing the printed circuits for my 1986 F250.

Edit, found it going to the online catalog, and it’s ridiculous to find IMO! I’m going to order another catalog but I agree with Gary, they should be willing to make this easier to buy from, not good business again IMO.

Show me the way Dane!

I've diagnosed my high beam indicator as that 'board' and LMC's web site is infuriating!

I hope our friend over there can push for some changes.