Bullnose Forums

Project Ferdinand

nlongo33

Gary, plans are to print it out and send it to you as a thank you for the cool site and all of the work...and if members show an interest maybe we can get them a few too..

302 stuff will not interchange with the 255....trying to keep a budget and spending 250+ on a carb for a motor that we will replace down the line just isn't in cards, i am trying to low budget engine stuff knowing that the 255 will be getting removed, but i need to address drivability....hope that makes sense?

Total sense.

What do you intend to drop in?

The 300 from your other Flareside?

Gary, plans are to print it out and send it to you as a thank you for the cool site and all of the work...and if members show an interest maybe we can get them a few too..

302 stuff will not interchange with the 255....trying to keep a budget and spending 250+ on a carb for a motor that we will replace down the line just isn't in cards, i am trying to low budget engine stuff knowing that the 255 will be getting removed, but i need to address drivability....hope that makes sense?

Thanks!!!!

And yes, your plans on the engine do make sense. :nabble_smiley_good:

Total sense.

What do you intend to drop in?

The 300 from your other Flareside?

Yes eventually the whole drive train from 80 will get swapped over. For now need to get truck running well and safe. So Cam can drive her, while we clean and upgrade other drive train...in my twisted head it all makes sense

Carb is really only thing holding this truck back. If you are careful with it it’s all good. That’s not good enough for a new driver

Yes eventually the whole drive train from 80 will get swapped over. For now need to get truck running well and safe. So Cam can drive her, while we clean and upgrade other drive train...in my twisted head it all makes sense

Carb is really only thing holding this truck back. If you are careful with it it’s all good. That’s not good enough for a new driver

IMG_5570.jpg.f19ee3d0d62970c8a222d850bb4e6384.jpg

Gary, shoot me an email with where you would like me to send this and ill get it out to you

Cool! Done. Thanks!

not much progress this weekend, we got hit with a nor'easter on Thursday so as you can imagine focus was on snow removal...but made progress, in the way of assembling parts and prepping for Christmas break thrash fest.....onto the pictures: pulled motor in one of my simplicity tractors (bad oil ring), adjusted valves on my street rod project and a teaser of what Santa dropped off early for the f100

IMG_5580.jpg.a551318dbeb27d7d4ff6d5ee2f2bcc4e.jpg

629844491.jpg.7419fa253a657f0b6bc795022dece2f7.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg.6a8520ea9625b07fca2968c95e894cb0.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg.0a8404aba5f6a022fdfb9b2620dd4253.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg.6553e73fdb7772acdbe808a3bd29f930.jpg

not much progress this weekend, we got hit with a nor'easter on Thursday so as you can imagine focus was on snow removal...but made progress, in the way of assembling parts and prepping for Christmas break thrash fest.....onto the pictures: pulled motor in one of my simplicity tractors (bad oil ring), adjusted valves on my street rod project and a teaser of what Santa dropped off early for the f100

Your boy's Flareside must have been very good this year!

Not every truck gets presents under the tree. 😉

Your boy's Flareside must have been very good this year!

Not every truck gets presents under the tree. 😉

haha, ya the boy does all the right things: works hard, good grades, respectful pretty much takes after mom...best was mama was like how do i wrap this its so heavy....

truck must have been very good from what Cody the house elf tells me there will be quit a few f 100 parts under the tree :nabble_anim_claps:

haha, ya the boy does all the right things: works hard, good grades, respectful pretty much takes after mom...best was mama was like how do i wrap this its so heavy....

truck must have been very good from what Cody the house elf tells me there will be quit a few f 100 parts under the tree :nabble_anim_claps:

The elf shouldn't be snitching like that.... :nabble_smiley_uh:

Some times all it takes is a bunch of new parts to fuel the excitement and then a whole lot gets done. Looks like there are plenty of parts to cause lots of excitement! :nabble_anim_jump: