Bullnose Forums

Forum/Website Logo

Machspeed

No problem, Jim. As I said, I want your thoughts. This is a group effort!

Steve, definitely want to add the 80-86 as you suggested. I put the bullnose image in as it is so associated to our website. No trouble loosing it if the consensus is as such.

Gary, I know where you're coming from and get it. Still, it's the link to our forum and I'm thinking we'll have to go with it. We can always change it at a later date.

On the URL, I think we may be on the cusp of changing to the new website, meaning not running on the Nabble servers. Let me think through what all is involved in that and whether it is a good time to change to another URL. :nabble_anim_working:

Steve, definitely want to add the 80-86 as you suggested. I put the bullnose image in as it is so associated to our website. No trouble loosing it if the consensus is as such.

Gary, I know where you're coming from and get it. Still, it's the link to our forum and I'm thinking we'll have to go with it. We can always change it at a later date.

John, I ment the one under the bumper, not the one in the license plate holder.

Nice work John!

Some good discussion here

Not really the direction you're going but when that thread was active, I was tempted to merged these two - make the red the nose and the blue contain the name/URL. I have no Photoshop skills so never happened :nabble_smiley_beam:

FOrd_Trucks.jpg.a62f340a3b59bf7b44a433a85468ee0e.jpgSticker_82-86_V1.png.7d0767744a483d98c439865f5ca9d5a8.png

For some reason ratdude's image isn't working for me but referring to the black/while grill on page 3 of that thread. Will try to fix it later when on my PC.

Nice work John!

Some good discussion here

Not really the direction you're going but when that thread was active, I was tempted to merged these two - make the red the nose and the blue contain the name/URL. I have no Photoshop skills so never happened :nabble_smiley_beam:

For some reason ratdude's image isn't working for me but referring to the black/while grill on page 3 of that thread. Will try to fix it later when on my PC.

Scott, I never saw that thread until last night. Angelo did an awesome job with that too. Strange that it came up with such enthusiasm and then just dropped off the forum. Hope not to be stepping on anyone's toes in this.

Scott, I never saw that thread until last night. Angelo did an awesome job with that too. Strange that it came up with such enthusiasm and then just dropped off the forum. Hope not to be stepping on anyone's toes in this.

I don't think so at all!

I am glad you brought it up again as I enjoy seeing the designs. It's a fun but tough project - so many different options, ideas, and preferences making it tough to choose just one :nabble_smiley_good:.

What about something similar to the Ford Era silhouettes?

IMG_20200528_181259.jpg.a81a89b8f7ef0bb46fed6c4bb1f37a0e.jpg