Bullnose Forums

Forum/Website Logo

Machspeed

Diamondplate is busy and distracting from the truck.

Also maybe a little less forced perspective?

I'm reading the mail here but don't want to comment too much as I'd like to see what others think.

Having said that, if I had it to do over again I'd have used some other name for the website besides garysgaragemahal. I now find that ... arrogant. Ostentatious. Etc. But here we are and while I do have some other URL's "rented", I'm not sure we should change due to all the bookmarks out there. On the other hand, there are redirects.....

Anyway, I'd like to see whatever we do take the emphasis off of "Gary".

I'm reading the mail here but don't want to comment too much as I'd like to see what others think.

Having said that, if I had it to do over again I'd have used some other name for the website besides garysgaragemahal. I now find that ... arrogant. Ostentatious. Etc. But here we are and while I do have some other URL's "rented", I'm not sure we should change due to all the bookmarks out there. On the other hand, there are redirects.....

Good work and idea! I personally do not care for the bull nose with ring.

Thanks for your efforts!

Should we go with the Bullnosebible URL instead?

John, I didn't mean to diminish your efforts at all.

You asked for critique.

Every design and corporate identity class I've ever taken has focused on simple iconography that is instantly recognizable.

Should we go with the Bullnosebible URL instead?

John, I didn't mean to diminish your efforts at all.

You asked for critique.

Every design and corporate identity class I've ever taken has focused on simple iconography that is instantly recognizable.

No problem, Jim. As I said, I want your thoughts. This is a group effort!

Steve, definitely want to add the 80-86 as you suggested. I put the bullnose image in as it is so associated to our website. No trouble loosing it if the consensus is as such.

Gary, I know where you're coming from and get it. Still, it's the link to our forum and I'm thinking we'll have to go with it. We can always change it at a later date.