Bullnose Forums

New Member - 1986 F250HD

MarkThomas

Welcome Mark! :nabble_waving_orig:

Since Gary has literally dis-and re-assembled his 250HD and documented almost every atrocity that could be possibly inflicted on it by :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: you will find the knowledge base you need right here.

That's unique.

I've never seen a 5.0 in a HD truck.

Didn't think that unicorn existed.

Since Gary has literally dis-and re-assembled his 250HD and documented almost every atrocity that could be possibly inflicted on it by :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: you will find the knowledge base you need right here.

That's unique.

Welcome! I was driving my 250HD (more like a 350 now) on an outing today, so am late to welcome you.

But, as Steve said, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd love to add you if we knew your zip code.

Nice truck! I look forward to learning more about it.

Welcome! I was driving my 250HD (more like a 350 now) on an outing today, so am late to welcome you.

But, as Steve said, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd love to add you if we knew your zip code.

Welcome!

Thanks Gary, actually you helped me on FB find the right adapter plate for my seat upgrade - huge help there. So, definitely looking forward to reading about more upgrades and settling some outstanding issues that I'm just putting up with for the time. My zip is 47421.

That's unique.

Outstanding! Actually I'm working through some engine issues and chasing down/diagnosing some cruise and acceleration rough running right now. But, way on down the road I'll be looking into possibly swapping my NP435 out to an FX 5 to maintain decent granny, but add an OD for highway.

Thanks Gary, actually you helped me on FB find the right adapter plate for my seat upgrade - huge help there. So, definitely looking forward to reading about more upgrades and settling some outstanding issues that I'm just putting up with for the time. My zip is 47421.

Mark - Please check the map to see that I did it correctly. Basically Bedford?

As for previous help, I hadn't made the connection. But glad it was a help.