Bullnose Forums

New User from Western NC

Andrew1983F100

Name is Andrew Nagle and we live in the mountains of North Carolina 28787

Welcome aboard Andrew. Beautiful area you live in.

I've spent a lot of time motorcycling in western NC. A group of us used to do the Blue Ridge Parkway every year, and then spend a few nights in SW NC tearing up the mountain roads...Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon, etc. Absolutely lovely area. I'm jealous.

I've spent a lot of time motorcycling in western NC. A group of us used to do the Blue Ridge Parkway every year, and then spend a few nights in SW NC tearing up the mountain roads...Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon, etc. Absolutely lovely area. I'm jealous.

Great looking truck! :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks, plenty of country road to spend time on and we love the area. Wife was born and raised here. We are blessed.

Thanks, plenty of country road to spend time on and we love the area. Wife was born and raised here. We are blessed.

Welcome to the forum.

My wife's uncle lived in Asheville for a bit and we loved the area but at the time we both needed to work (computer / I.T.) and there did not look to be much at the time.

We also looked at Charlotte and did not like the area so the next big I.T. area was Raleigh.

We live about 30 min from there in Angier and as life would have it neither of us were in I.T. when we moved here in 2015 :nabble_smiley_happy:

That's a nice looking truck you have and should do good to / from work.

I used mine for the same thing and trash runs on Saturdays when I got it on the road last year after a 4 year rebuild.

Dave ----