Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

Thanks guys!

Yes, i will have to wire wheel the underside and take care of that. Should have done that before the POR.

Probably use a scuff pad on my grinder and blast through it. Need to order more POR too.

My mind is a little scrambled - cot Covid… been fighting it all week along with a broken tooth..

Better seat pic too:

IMG_6859.thumb.jpeg.ad481dd152e40c1f6cc76fff808d3211.jpeg

IMG_6860.thumb.jpeg.77e0355f47752e8486a60573b90c98d2.jpeg

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Yes, i will have to wire wheel the underside and take care of that. Should have done that before the POR.

Probably use a scuff pad on my grinder and blast through it. Need to order more POR too.

My mind is a little scrambled - cot Covid… been fighting it all week along with a broken tooth..

Take care of yourself. COVID has caught out far too many, it's no joke!

I hope your dentist has forgiven you before you get back to him.

Best wishes. :nabble_smiley_thinking:. None of that is any fun. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Better seat pic too:

Wow! Those seats are wonderful! I’d love to have a pair of those.

Bummer on the tooth and COVID! Hope you get over COVID quickly with no long-term effects. (I still have shortness of breath at times.) And I hope the tooth gets repaired easily. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Wow! Those seats are wonderful! I’d love to have a pair of those.

Bummer on the tooth and COVID! Hope you get over COVID quickly with no long-term effects. (I still have shortness of breath at times.) And I hope the tooth gets repaired easily. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Covid is no joke, this is my second stint. So far no issues other than severe flu symptoms. I am still in my 40’s with no health issues, so that helps.

My dentist is a trip! He saw me right away but had to refer me to an oral surgeon… long story, no mention of red bushings! 😂

I am so happy with the seats, the frames need a quick clean up, but that is nothing, cleaning the rest of the interior is the issue..

Lots of good progress though!

Covid is no joke, this is my second stint. So far no issues other than severe flu symptoms. I am still in my 40’s with no health issues, so that helps.

My dentist is a trip! He saw me right away but had to refer me to an oral surgeon… long story, no mention of red bushings! 😂

I am so happy with the seats, the frames need a quick clean up, but that is nothing, cleaning the rest of the interior is the issue..

Lots of good progress though!

Seats are beautiful!

:nabble_anim_claps:

And take care!