Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

Funny story.

I had a dream last night... I dreamt that When I was trying to replace the radiator drain plug I only extracted the core part of it, which is the left hand thread, and not the actual main body..

I had a quick look under there this morning and I think my bloody dream is right... So at lunch today I will go get the size plug that would fit the larger size and try it out.

Things will drive you mad..

I think your dream was spot-on. Isn't it amazing what the sub-conscious will come up with when you let it work? :nabble_smiley_good:

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your dream was spot-on. Isn't it amazing what the sub-conscious will come up with when you let it work? :nabble_smiley_good:

You couldn't make it up! :nabble_anim_crazy:

I am adamant this truck is firing up today! My friend is coming over after work to help...

Yippee!! Well done! It sure sounds smooth. But what did you say the background noise was? Played it three times and couldn't understand, but was glad it continued when the engine was off. :nabble_anim_claps:

It was my builders air compressor 😎 I still have a thick London accent despite being in the US for more than 12 years!!

So happy about how she is running. Smooooooth :)

It was my builders air compressor 😎 I still have a thick London accent despite being in the US for more than 12 years!!

So happy about how she is running. Smooooooth :)

Thirty years ago I might have been able to determine what part of London via the accent, but all I know now is that it isn't Cockney. :nabble_anim_confused:

Anyway, it really is running smoothly and you've done well. When will it be on the road?

Thirty years ago I might have been able to determine what part of London via the accent, but all I know now is that it isn't Cockney. :nabble_anim_confused:

Anyway, it really is running smoothly and you've done well. When will it be on the road?

Going to roll out to the car wash today and then change the transmission oil.

Just need to put the door panels back in first!

Headed to the airport in it? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Haha! Not this time. I think I need to take it for a few local runs first to work out what else might be wrong. Need to look at the oil pressure for example..

But tomorrow family will load up and hit the pub for lunch, pics will follow!