Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

Isn’t it!

This is the worst panel. I am gonna knock it all down and rattle can it.

It will look so much better, even if it is not a perfect color match.

The rest of the rust treatment was minor front wheel arch stuff. I will probably strip the paint below the trim all around and paint.

The trim is kind of beat up and i see it is available through LMC.

I have fender flares to put on too so most of this work will be invisible, but I know the rust is dealt with.

I think you'll be happy when you are done. Good luck!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'll be happy when you are done. Good luck!

More progress, of sorts..

This may be a devisive choice, so lets see.

I ordered new wheels and tires.

I saw the Mickey Thompson classic 3 wheels Stein tried on Eddie and immediately wanted them. So I ordered them in 17x9 and having them covered in KO2s in 285/70 with white letters

The look may not be for everyone, but i am reasonably confident it will work with the body lift.

I have 2 inch fender flares going on to try and cover them a bit better, not a fan of the wheels/tires sticking out.

This means I also need to sell the wheels/tires on Espy. If anyone needs them pls make me an offer!

I found this pic of a later Bronco with the same size wheels and tires - tires are a different brand.

6137CFCE-9773-4C89-80BC-4BCE9DA711B1.jpeg.78c6ca0ab15d02110c29cf162bba10df.jpeg

I saw the Mickey Thompson classic 3 wheels Stein tried on Eddie and immediately wanted them. So I ordered them in 17x9 and having them covered in KO2s in 285/70 with white letters

The look may not be for everyone, but i am reasonably confident it will work with the body lift.

I have 2 inch fender flares going on to try and cover them a bit better, not a fan of the wheels/tires sticking out.

This means I also need to sell the wheels/tires on Espy. If anyone needs them pls make me an offer!

I found this pic of a later Bronco with the same size wheels and tires - tires are a different brand.

Well, I'm on the side of I LIKE THEM! :nabble_smiley_good:

When will they come in?

I want to see the wheels on your Bronco. I think I’ll like them better than on the later Broncos.

I’m interested in your wheels. But I’m unsure of what to offer for them.

I want to see the wheels on your Bronco. I think I’ll like them better than on the later Broncos.

I’m interested in your wheels. But I’m unsure of what to offer for them.

Ok, I’ve seen your post in the for sale section.

Ok, I’ve seen your post in the for sale section.

Make me an offer. I advertise then for max amount but would be happy with anything.

I would rather they went to someone here then a stranger!

If you need more pics or info let me know.

Ok,thanks!

the wheels should not get wasted. personally, I like the originals better but that's why all the different ones are made. I like the mickey Thompson's too. not a fan of the bfg's though. I just removed a set from my expedition due to the noise. I want quiet in the family vehicle. however, the falkens I have on bubba are far more aggressive than the bfg's and are nearly silent and have been the best off road tires I have ever had.

I really am excited.

About a week. Center caps are back ordered with no eta.

I will post pics when they are in!

Hi.

Agree with you gsmblue. The Mickey Thompsons look great. Looking forward to see them on Epsy. June 7.. Sorry, ESPY:nabble_smiley_beam: