Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

If you don't have a build tag front or rear you can always chalk the drive shaft, jack it up and turn the wheel one revolution.

There aren't that many ratios available that you can't count full number and percentage of shaft rotation to get an answer.

Paid a visit to Espy in the shop today.

They fired her up for me with just the headers on and no exhaust, boy did she sound good!!!!

I just got told they drove Espy to the exhaust shop next door and they will be working on the exhaust tomorrow.

There is a small chance I will have her back for the weekend :)

Here is a link to a vid so you can hear her breathe :)

Paid a visit to Espy in the shop today.

They fired her up for me with just the headers on and no exhaust, boy did she sound good!!!!

I just got told they drove Espy to the exhaust shop next door and they will be working on the exhaust tomorrow.

There is a small chance I will have her back for the weekend :)

Here is a link to a vid so you can hear her breathe :)

Yippeee!!!! Here's hoping! :nabble_anim_jump:

Yippeee!!!! Here's hoping! :nabble_anim_jump:

Checked on Espy just now. The exhaust shop took a week! I have to say it looks great under there.

I got to start her up, boy, she sounds great!

Unfortunately i am leaving town tomorrow for a week so no point bringing her home today, instead the shop is going to take care of a last few items, front end alignment, front captains chairs reupholstery.

They replaces the transmission linkage and apparently that has solved the shifting issues from those other transmission cowboys…

So, pick up is set for next friday, 2pm!

Checked on Espy just now. The exhaust shop took a week! I have to say it looks great under there.

Unfortunately i am leaving town tomorrow for a week so no point bringing her home today, instead the shop is going to take care of a last few items, front end alignment, front captains chairs reupholstery.

They replaces the transmission linkage and apparently that has solved the shifting issues from those other transmission cowboys…

Excellent! Can't wait to see the pics! :nabble_anim_jump:

Cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool!

It happened!!!

I picked up Espy today, drove her around, went through the car wash, gassed her up and drove home.

They did a great job, the engine feels great, it sounds great (Flow street mufflers, true twin, no crossover) and the steering is solid.

When I got home I loaded the wife and the dog up, took a quick spin together and when i got back to the house I gave my wife the keys and she sped off to see her girlfriends at the barn.

Tomorrow I will pull the roof, recharge the AC, change the stereo and speakers out, drive my friend around for the day then hang the keys up and let my wife enjoy it for the next few weeks.

A short vid of the wife driving off.

It happened!!!

I picked up Espy today, drove her around, went through the car wash, gassed her up and drove home.

They did a great job, the engine feels great, it sounds great (Flow street mufflers, true twin, no crossover) and the steering is solid.

When I got home I loaded the wife and the dog up, took a quick spin together and when i got back to the house I gave my wife the keys and she sped off to see her girlfriends at the barn.

Tomorrow I will pull the roof, recharge the AC, change the stereo and speakers out, drive my friend around for the day then hang the keys up and let my wife enjoy it for the next few weeks.

A short vid of the wife driving off.

She really needed to gun it so we could hear the exhaust. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: