Bullnose Forums

1982 Bronco 351 4x4 - Code name Esperanza

Gsmblue

When you start working on the house I'll be you hear it fire up and she'll be gone. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Picked up nre wheels and tires on Craigslist for $400!

15"x 7.5" with a 5x5.5" lug patern. The tires are 235/75R15 Toyo open country H/T's

They are smaller than the 31x10.5 on there, hopefully it will look ok!

EC930DB1-175D-4BF0-9962-4CC143FE9A31.jpeg.8f038ba77867c1bbc2ddb639be3efdad.jpeg

C02E74A8-B34D-4D8A-A0BB-3660FCFAB1FB.jpeg.788585330299c4882ce3717f63ff7549.jpeg

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up nre wheels and tires on Craigslist for $400!

15"x 7.5" with a 5x5.5" lug patern. The tires are 235/75R15 Toyo open country H/T's

They are smaller than the 31x10.5 on there, hopefully it will look ok!

I assume that "nre" means "new". Right?

Not a bad price for new tires and those wheels - and I love the wheels. :nabble_smiley_good:

Lol! Indeed! Fat thumbs...

Impulse buy of the day: New brake booster!

6ABC44DE-46E5-455D-A7D4-F0EED91DB7BC.jpeg.2dd3bc9c6e3864f902448bce512fcee5.jpeg

Much better feel. I went in to buy new front pads and rear shoes and just asked about the booster..

Might change out the rear slaves depeneding how they look. This is all happening because of the new wheels.. i am pulling the old ones off and it gives me a chance to do the rest of the brakes..

Impulse buy of the day: New brake booster!

Much better feel. I went in to buy new front pads and rear shoes and just asked about the booster..

Might change out the rear slaves depeneding how they look. This is all happening because of the new wheels.. i am pulling the old ones off and it gives me a chance to do the rest of the brakes..

As I say, these trucks are like onions. You keep peeling and crying, but soon you'll have onion rings. Or a bloomin' onion.

As I say, these trucks are like onions. You keep peeling and crying, but soon you'll have onion rings. Or a bloomin' onion.

Totally agree, this is a hobby for me, so finding more stuff to do is fun!

Open End Chrome Center Caps have been ordered...thinking of just doing the slaves anyways... 🤣

Totally agree, this is a hobby for me, so finding more stuff to do is fun!

Open End Chrome Center Caps have been ordered...thinking of just doing the slaves anyways... 🤣

Right way to look at it - it is a hobby. Enjoy the journey, not just the destination.

Right way to look at it - it is a hobby. Enjoy the journey, not just the destination.

Agreed. It is all about the journey. I am trying to take the time to enjoy it.😎

The wife has a friend in town this week from Germany, they plan on riding the Bronco everywhere!

I call that a success!

Agreed. It is all about the journey. I am trying to take the time to enjoy it.😎

The wife has a friend in town this week from Germany, they plan on riding the Bronco everywhere!

I call that a success!

You, sir, have succeeded! And it will only get better with the improvements you have planned. Well done! :nabble_anim_claps:

You, sir, have succeeded! And it will only get better with the improvements you have planned. Well done! :nabble_anim_claps:

Thanks Gary!

I had no “oomph” in me today. Work was a slog... I did change out the oil sender in Espy.. now I am much happier with life in the middle of the dial!!

Small step, but now when I am driving I won’t be staring at that dial..

Really wanted to do the rear cylinders but did not have the energy...